~6~

Jin POV

I woke up to some weird smell. Like...something...BURNING.

I opened my eyes WIDE and realized Yoongi was no longer here cuddling with me on the couch.
'Oh. My. God. I hope Yoongi iSn'T tRyinG tO bUrn tHE hOusE' I thought.

I jumped off the couch and hurried to the kitchen.

"YOONGI. What is that smell and-wait. Is that my pan for pancakes. Bro, Yoongi. YOU BURNED THE PANCAKES. ON MY LOVELY PAN. YOONGI WTF??"

"Good morning to you too Jin." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah... good morning..."

"Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Yoongi is so so so soooo sowy for making u angwi." Said yoongi with a baby voice.

"Is fine Yoongi. But next time tell me if you want to cook something, okay?"i said calmly.

"Okay. I was just trying to surprise you. I am sorry." Said yoongi.

"Aw. How cute. No. I am sorry for yelling at you. I was too harsh. Do you want to try again with the pancakes?" I told him flashing a warn smile on my face.

"Okayyyyy. What should i br-" yoongi was cut off by a sudden knock on the door.

'Oh my god...please don't be Jungkook again...' i tought.

I opened the door and when i met the person in front of me i wanted to scream...

"YOU." She yelled.

"YOU DISTROIED MY LIFE. YOU LITTLE SLUT."

"Yun-hee I-"

Slap

I tried to say but i was interrupted. And then-
"YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH JUNGKOOK. I FUCKING HATE YOU"

Slap

And then she started to punch me in the face...until it stoped...

"DON'T. EVER. TOUCH. HIM. AGAIN" yelled yoongi who was now in front of me trying to block Yun-hee from touching me.

"Ohh. What do we have here? Such a cutie. Is this your new boyfriend, Jin? Did you move on from Kookie that quick? You really are a slut, aren't ya? Well, i will be sure that you won't have this kitten for too much." Said Yun-hee and  then she glared at me.

"OMG. Look at the time. 'Think is time to leave. Stay happy as you still can. Byeee. Luuuv" she yelled and went away.

I started crying and Yoongi started cuddling me on the floor.

"Is ok...don't worry. I am here...i will take care of you. I promise." Told me yoongi who was now crying as well.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I do."

And then he helped me get up and walk to the bathroom to look at my new bruises.

'This. Is. Bad...I am scared...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What have I done?..' i thought to myself.

Hi babies. How are you? I am sorry for not updating. I wasn't in the mood for it. But now i am :) i will update soon. I promise :3 i have so much time to do this cuz...SUMMER STARTED. YAY. I am very happy. Hope you have a beautifull summer. Luv😘✨