~4~

[A/N:Hi, babies. I'm sooooo fuckin' sorry for not updating soon. With this CORONA VIRUS i have online scool so i have so much homework and i need to study and things...and sorry for my writing. English is not my first language. And sorry for the mistakes from my other chapters, now the story is alright. Thank u for reading this... Luv😘]

Yoongi POV
I opened the door and...
BANG
I feel my right cheek burning LIKE HELL.
"I'm asking again, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT IS DOING JIN HERE WITH YOU.~
"I...I-"i tried to say something but nothing came our.
"Get out..."I heard a voice from behind me.
"Jin I-"said Jungkook but Jin interrupted him.
"I SAID...GET.OUT.Now"said Jin looking very furious.
"But-"
"No buts Jungkook, if you dare or think to touch Yoongi EVER again..."yelled Jin at Junkook.
"Jinnie baby, I came for you, I love you, please. Let's just live now,ok? Let's go home and talk so i can apolog-"
"Jungkook, am I not to clear for you? Let me tell you again. Get out NOW before i call the police! Ok? You never loved me, Jungkook, never! I knew i was just a toy to you to play with but I'm sick of you! Just go to your fucking girlfriend and live me alone!" now Jin looks very mad after saying this.
"Baby, you need to calm down a little bit let's just-"I tried to say but Jungkook intrrerupted me.
"What were you saying? Baby?BABY??? Excuse YOU but he's MINE, ok? You are-"
BANG
But I was ok, what happened? Ya...Jin slapped Jungkook.
"Get out or i'll kill you. I'm not Yoongi's boyfriend but I'm not yours either. I'll fucking end you if you don't live now."
And after that Jungkook finally lives.
"I'm sorry that i called you ,,baby'' , I didn't mean it."
"It's ok Yoongs, i like it..."
"DO YA?"!i asked doing a ,,:3'' face.
"Ya ya, now let's go watch Netflix again, I WANNA WATCH LOVE ALARM."
"Ok ok, baabyyy. Let's go!"

Heloooo. I'm back again. Hope you like this chapter. You can give me ideas if you want to. Luv😘✨