~3~

«08:26»
Jim POV

I was scared... Why did Jungkook camed here... to try to fool me again... this will not going to happen...

I am now on the couch, with Yoongi who is slepping and cuddling with me at the same time.

He is now looking like a lil Kitten... cute...

I think i am better now.

Jungkook POV

I am now on my bed with Yun-Hee... i think... i regrete this... relationship...

I don't really love her...and... i... i think i love... Jin...

Why so suddenly? I don't know...
Should I apologize?
Should I tell him?
Should i... make him mine again?...

I miss...
His cuddles
His smile
His laugh
His cute pouts
I miss...
him

"Yun-Hee ?"i said kind of sad.
"Yeah baby?"
"We... We should broke up..."i told her.
"WHAT? Why? Is it because of that whore? His name... uh... SuckJin?"
"Is SeokJin!!! You bitch!!! I don't love you anymore! OK? Now live if you are such a whore!"i screamed at her.
"OK! I will live! I don't care! You are an idiot! Now live with your Bitch! You don't deserve a beautiful and perfect woman like me!" she is a bitch. How I didn't realize that. Uh...

She left...

I think I am better now...

I think...

Yoongi POV

I was cuddling with Jin, i just woke up, he was still watching TV.
I realize...
He looks so... so... cute
So beautiful
So perfect

I think i am in love with him...

Jungkook POV

I really need to talk to Jin...
I put my coat on me because it was to cold outside, i grabbed my car keys and I locked the house before i enter my car and start driving.

Yoongi POV

Jin was sleeping next to me. He looks so beautiful.
I picked him up and put him on his bed. I kissed him on his head and left the room.
5 min later... I heard a knock on the door.
I opened the door and...

Hope you like the book, and sry if i had mistakes bc English Isn't my first language so... luv ya! Luv😘✨