~5~

Suga POV

I'm on the couch in the living room with Jin. We were watching Netflix but he fell asleep...in my lap. I have NO IDEA how he fell asleep there but I have no problem with him sleeping on my...OMFG WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING OKAYYY.

After that a turned off the tv and decided to admire Jin's beautiful face. He's like an angel...oh my god...
His cute little nose, thick eye brows and OH MY GOD his lips. His beautiful lips that i wanna-

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that? Hm?"said Jin. WHO OBVIOUSLY WASN'T ASLEEP.
"I just- I was just uhhh-"I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.
"Yooouuu...what?"
"NoThiNG!" I answered quickly.
"Okayyy. Do you want something to eat? I can make you something. Sum eggs? Pancakes? Pork? I don't know. You hungry?" asked Jin.
"No, thank you. Aren't you tired? Let's go back to sleep."I said.
"Nope. I'm ok. You can go back to sleep if you want to."
"No. umm. I'm not that tiered anyway. Hey, can we-"but I couldn't end my sentence and then Jin's phone rang.

                           Incoming call from Fucking Minnie💞✨

~Hello?~
~Um, Jin?~ Said the guy from the other line.
~Ya! JIMIN! It's 2 in the morning. What the hell do you want?!~
Yelled Jin.
~YO. JIN. I have one question ~
~What!~
~How can I calm a cute little bitch bunny who cheated on you and came at my place to cry begging me for help saying that he misses his chubby baby hamster and that he is horny for him.
"WHAT THE FU-"
"HELP ME THE HEL OUT"yelled Jimin.
"Well. Now is your problem nof mine. Goodby-"
"OH NO. THIS IS YOUR FUCKING BUNNY. COME GET HIM NOW OR-"

                  You ended the call with Fucking Minnie 💞✨

"Ummm. Is everything ok, baby?"I asked with a cute face.
"Don't baby me, Yoon. NO. You can do it. It's really cute"said Jin.
"Let's not talk about your conversation with Jimin about Jungkook that was played to the boxes cuz your phone is conectet to them and let's go to sleep. Okay?"
"Wait. My phone was. Oh shit. How dumb I am"
"No, you're not. Now let's just go. I wanna cuddle. Please?"I said trying to be cute.
"Ohhh. You're so fucking CUTE. You look like a kitten you know? Ok. Let's cuddle."
"Yaaay. Wait...What? I don't look like a fucking kitten. I-"I tried to say but Jin interrupted me.
"Ashiiiii. You do! Now let's go!"

Do I really look like a cat? Really? Never mind. Let's just say that him sleeping on my chest is looking kinda aDoRaBLe. YAAA. WHAT AM I THINKING. But he is kinda cute doe. Why am I saying this again and again. Hmmm

Heyoooo. It's Lexy. I finally updated. I'm sorry I'm late with this but enjoy. Luv😘✨