Chapter 1

"Look who's coming in late again go sit down or else"

Yoongi was really not in the mood to hear his fucking teacher but he decided not to say anything today.

"Wow for once to reply looks like someone is learning their lesson good"

Yoongi just wanted to sleep but his teacher made him in more of a bad mood so she's getting what she deserves.

"Shut the fuck up you old bag just keep teaching"

The teacher was gonna reply but she thought not to because it was always like this so why not just continue.

"Well as I was saying before I was interrupted you will all be doing a project in partners and I will choose who"

Yoongi was not excited because everyone at bangtan college were scared of him so he was not in the mood to be a "bad boy" but he has to keep his reputation.

"The project will be on a subject of your choosing take a good picture then explain to me the way you and your partner feel about it the project will be due in a week"

Yoongi was really wishing taehyung and Jungkook were in his class but he knew they didn't talk to each other a lot so it would be awkward.

"Well come up to me and I will tell you your partners"

Everyone in the class were hoping they were not the partner of the devil aka Yoongi because they knew they would do all the work even though he was really smart and a good photographer.

"Damn I don't want to get up but I have to or else I'm gonna have to hear mrs.kim again so why not"

Yoongi was the second to last and he really just wanted to get this over with so he could go back to sleep.

"Well hello Min Yoongi your partner will be Park Jimin the guy right behind you what a coincidence"

As Jimin heard his name and the bad boy his heart sanked he didn't want to get beat up even thought he knew he could hold his ground.

"W-well hi Yoongi what should we do for our project"

Yoongi didn't know this Park Jimin but he looked at him and for sure he knew he was hot as fuck.

"Well Park Jimin for now I don't care I'm tired so tomorrow we will work on it"

Jimin wasn't expecting that he thought he was gonna get a "shut the fuck up" or "you think of it" but not this maybe the bad boy wasn't so bad.

☀︎ Look at them ☀︎
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter give me feedback plz

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎