Chapter 3

⚓︎ Recap ⚓︎
'Yoongi's face, ears, and neck turned red from what Jimin said and he was happy for once just from hearing what he said.'

"T-thank you j-jimin your really s-sweet but shouldn't you be afraid of m-me"

Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing from this literal baby boy all he wanted to do is squish his cheeks and cuddle with him.

"Aww why would I be scared you look so cute baby boy but right now we need to focus on our assignment"

Yoongi smiled and got focused and wondered what Jimin would like to do for their project.

"O-ok what are we gonna do for our project what should we take a picture of"

Both of them started wondering of what they should do and both started thinking of the cherry blossom tree in the front of the school.

"How about we take a picture of the cherry blossom tree and explain are reasons for it"

Both of them agreed and decided that they should prepare their camera for when they take the picture of it.

"Soo mr "bad boy" what is your reason for choosing the cherry blossom tree"

Yoongi looked outside the window and sighed he remembered that's place were he met Taehyung his only friend at the college.

"That's we're I met Taehyung it has a special place in my heart I met my only friend there I don't want it to go away"

Jimin looked at Yoongi in pity he wondered why he put this "bad boy" act up when he literally was so cute and could be such a baby boy for anyone.

"It has to do with my past but I don't want to remember it can I ask why you also chose the cherry blossom tree"

Jimin understood what Yoongi was saying so he didn't want to push his luck and tells him his reason.

"Well the cherry blossom tree is where I go just to be free and read books and just feel like no one is there to bother me you know"

The way Jimin was saying that he looked like angel from the heavens and Yoongi could only smile that maybe this project wasn't so bad.

⚗︎ Cuties ⚗︎Soo I'm ngl idk where to go with this book if u have ideas can u tell me also u should like rlly check my other two books out plz and thank you

⚗︎ Cuties ⚗︎
Soo I'm ngl idk where to go with this book if u have ideas can u tell me also u should like rlly check my other two books out plz and thank you

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎