Chapter 2

⚒︎ Recap ⚒︎
'Jimin wasn't expecting that he thought he was gonna get a "shut the fuck up" or "you think of it" but not this maybe the bad boy wasn't so bad.'

Jimin was still confused even though it has been one whole day since he's talked to the infamous Min Yoongi.

As Jimin walked into class he saw his partner by the corner were he usually is so he decided to go sit next to him.

"H-hi Yoongi we need to discuss our project it's due in a week and I don't wanna fail so can you get up"

Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin staring down at him with a nervous smile waiting for his response.

"Fine just because I wanna pass this class I'll help so what do we have to do I wasn't listening to that bag yesterday"

Jimin smiles that the "bad boy" was willing to help with the project he had a weird feeling in his stomach.

"Well she said that we have to take a picture of something that we choose and explain how we feel about it"

Yoongi was so mesmerized by Jimin's voice and his face the way his cheeks looked and the softness of his voice.

"Hellloooo Yoongi earth Yoongi are you there what are you staring out"

Yoongi blushed and looked he just caught staring he wanted to dig a hole and surround himself with dirt and hide.

"O-oh ok sorry I z-zoned out so what do you wanna take a picture of"

Jimin could only think of one thing when he saw Yoongi with a blushed face and him stuttering and looking like a cat who got in trouble.

"Aww you look like cat that's all shy your so cute"

Yoongi looked up to Jimin smiling his eyes disappearing and turning into crescents he felt something strange in his stomach.

"S-stop it I'm not cute I'm a bad boy there supposed to be c-cool not c-cute"

Jimin looked and squished Yoongi's cheeks he looked so cute and he just couldn't help it.

"Aww your so cute how can anyone be afraid your like a cat my cat only"

Yoongi's face, ears, and neck turned red from what Jimin said and he was happy for once just from hearing what he said.

✽ Hugs ✽Heyy yea ik it's been forever since I've updated this book idk why I lost inspiration but idk what do ima have to think but if u have any ideas share them plz also check my other two books back and keep reading this one too

✽ Hugs ✽
Heyy yea ik it's been forever since I've updated this book idk why I lost inspiration but idk what do ima have to think but if u have any ideas share them plz also check my other two books back and keep reading this one too

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎