Chapter 5

⚉ Recap ⚉
'Yoongi chuckled at his best friends protectiveness over him but he would be the same way with anyone else.'

Jimin was walking around looking for his hyung's so they could go to lunch.

"JIMIN JIMIN WERE SORRYYYY FOR YOUUU"

Jimin turned around to see his hyung yelling like a mad man in the middle of the hall while everyone was staring at him.

"Why are you sorry for me hyung nothing bad has happened to me"

Jin was so mortified how could Jimin say nothing bad happened to him when he was paired up to the literal "bad boy" of school.

"What do you mean your literally paired up to the worst person in this college"

Jimin was getting mad how could anyone talk about Yoongi like that he wanted to slap his best friend but he didn't want to get into a fight with him.

"Hyung shut up you don't know anything so leave him alone and stop talking about him"

Jin was mad how could Jimin his literal best friend be protecting someone so mean and horrible as Min Yoongi.

"Why are you getting mad at me I'm your hyung you should not be on my side"

Jimin's blood was boiling he didn't want to get mad at his hyung but he didn't even know what he was saying.

"Just shut up hyung you don't know anything can you just leave me alone for now I'll talk to you later"

Jimin was walking away until he saw a certain red head walking with his best friend down the hall talking.

"Hey Yoonie are you gonna go to the cafeteria"

Yoongi looked up and smiled at his crush or partner he didn't really know he's never had one before.

"Y-yea me and Taehyungie are going to eat you can join us if you want to"

Jin was looking around to see if he could find Jimin and apologize until he saw Jimin talking to him.

"STAY AWAY FROM JIMIN YOU EVIL HUMAN BEING"

Jin was running to protect Jimin from the "bad boy" and pushed him into the wall and punched his face.

"STOP HYUNG WE WERE JUST HAVING A CONVERSATION"

Jin turned around and saw Jimin glaring at him and trying to get him off of Yoongi.

"What do you mean he literally was trying to attack you while his friend was just watching"

Yoongi got up and pushed Jin off him and just wanted to clear things up with this soon to be doctor.

"Can you just shut up and leave me and my friend alone I wasn't attacking him he came up to me and we were about to go to lunch now could you move or else"

Jin was shocked how could Jimin the nerd as everyone one called him be going with the "bad boy" of the college.

⚱︎ Fighting ⚱︎Soo how did you like it also kinda rlly bored rn yk bc I wanna go home and not be here also how was ur day

⚱︎ Fighting ⚱︎
Soo how did you like it also kinda rlly bored rn yk bc I wanna go home and not be here also how was ur day

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎