Chapter 4

♧ Recap ♧
'The way Jimin was saying that he looked like angel from the heavens and Yoongi could only smile that maybe this project wasn't so bad.'

Yoongi was genuinely happy for the first time in awhile he was talking to Jimin but not as a bad boy but as himself.

"Heyy Yoongi you seem happy today did something happen"

Yoongi was happy to see his best friend Taehyung he had to tell him everything.

"Well Taehyung i was wondering how do your know if you have a c-crush"

To say Taehyung was shocked was an understatement he was freaking out because for the three years he's known Yoongi he hasn't seen him date anyone.

"YOONGI YOUR BETTER NOT BE LYING YOU HAVE A CRUSH"

Yoongi immediately covered Taehyung's mouth because people were looking at them and he was blushing from all the attention.

"Shut up Taehyung you don't know what your talking about hehehhe"

Yoongi smacked the back of Taehyung's head and pulled him into an empty hallway.

"You pabo why are you screaming it out I don't want anyone to know about that because their gonna spread rumors"

Taehyung pouted and rubbed that back of his head and faces his hyung to see him glaring at him.

"I'm sorry Yoongi I didn't know but can you tell me who it's is pleaseeee"

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes he was getting from his best friend.

"Fine fine I'll tell you I think I have a crush on Jimin I don't why but he just makes me fell happy and you know about what happens at home he just makes forget what they do to me"

Taehyung was looking at his best friend with a sad look he wished he could move in with him but every time he brought it up he would change the subject quick.

"Well hopefully everything between you too goes well hyung because I can see that your actually genuinely happy with him but I have to see him first before and decide if he's worthy of you"

Yoongi chuckled at his best friends protectiveness over him but he would be the same way with anyone else.

⚆ Besties ⚆Hoped you like this little Taegi moment also u should like rlly check my other two books out teehee kinda like all three of my books there all different to me but then the same yk

⚆ Besties ⚆
Hoped you like this little Taegi moment also u should like rlly check my other two books out teehee kinda like all three of my books there all different to me but then the same yk

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎