Chapter 1:

Xavier~

"Zay, wake up."

"Zay."

"Boy if you don't wake up..." Whoever it was trying to wake me up from this beautiful sleep I was getting left the threat open, which I didn't take no mind too because, shit.... I'M SLEEP!

"Aight.." I heard them mumble before I snuggled deeper into my arms.

"SMACK!!"

"AAAHHH SHIT!!! WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU SMACK THE BACK OF MY NECK FOR, BITCH!?!?!" I yelled after I jumped up and looked to my left to see KayKay cheesing at me and trying not to laugh.

"30 cent, Xavier." I heard my teacher Mrs. Saunders tell me.

Damn. I gotta pay her ass AGAIN.

After paying her the 30 cent, I sat back in my seat and stared down my giggling best friend.

Oh and by the way, in this class, if you cuss in class then you have to pay her 10 cent for each cuss word -_-. I know it's stupid but that's just her and in a way it's better so we won't get wrote up.

"You a heffa." I whispered to her.

"Boy shut up, I woke you up for a reason." She whispered back.

"And that would be?...."

"While you was sleep, Mrs. Saunders said something about us getting new students from some other school because their school had to close down for maintenance." She said excitedly, but I didn't see why at all.

"Okay and?.... Is that all because if it is I'm whopping yo ass for waking me up from that good ass sleep I was getting." I whispered to her with that face that said I won't playing at all.

"Just shut up and listen!" She huffed/whisper-yelled, clearly getting aggravated.

"They needed people to show them around the school today since they're coming today, so I signed us up." She said cheesing.

"And why would you do that?"

"Because nigga!! You know that I'm tired of you hiding yourself and I heard that the school that's coming here got some sexy mofos coming sooo yea.." She said trailing off.

"Kayyyy.... you know how I feel about that 'situation'.... I know your trying to help, but I still don't know how the fam is gonna take it.." I huffed and said sadly, looking down at my desk trying not to think about the "situation".

If you're wonder what this 'situation' is, it's the fact that I'm bisexual, but nobody knows except for Kay, Jazz, Ty, and some other friends of mine, but they moved away a couple years ago so yea.. All my friends want me to come out, but I don't think I can. I can't risk losing my family. I know most people would be like, "Well, if they don't accept you, then fuck them. Its your life, not theirs. If they truly love you, they won't care.", but I just can't risk that chance. That's a blow up that I just won't be able to handle. So, all my friends think that if they can find me somebody, then I'll finally come out to my family. That's why she's so excited about this new group of people coming into the school because she knows there's a possibility that there will be somebody for me in that group since there ain't nobody here at this school that I like.

"Well can you at least still do this with me? I texted Ty and Jazz and they both doing it too. We can all be in the same group if you want too. Ppllleeaassee!!" She begged.

"Fine, fine!! Ugh!! You irk me sometimes you know that." I said playfully while trying not to laugh.

"Yea, yea. You know you love me." She said to me while taking notes and smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~