Prologue

André up top ⬆⬆⬆⬆^^^^ or to the side ➡➡➡➡➡➡>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier~

Did this nigga really just do what the fuck I think he just did?

I got up off the floor holding my jaw in shock.

Did this bum ass nigga just punch me..? ME?!?

"Did.. Did you just punch me?" I asked him. Before he could even answer my question, I drew back and clocked him right in his face, knocking him back into the wall behind him.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!" He yelled before charging at me. When he got close enough, I side stepped him, grabbed him by the back of his neck, and slammed him onto the ground.

I've dealt with a lot of shit with him and forgave him, never forgetting though, but this just crossed the line. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY puts their hands on me anymore!!!!

"WHO'S THE BITCH NOW, MOTHAFUCKA!!" I yelled as I jumped on top of him and repeatedly punched him in the face untill I heard the satisfying sound of his nose breaking. Once his nose broke he passed out and I got up, packed up all my shit, and walked out with my stuff and sat on the front porch.

Even though I don't want to talk to him, I decided to call him to come and get me.

"Hello?" He answered sounding slightly confused as to why I was calling him, but still happy I called him.

"Hey, I need you to come and get me. My car ain't with me." I said in a monotone, basically letting him know not to try anything.

"Okay.. umm, where are you and are you okay?" He asked worridly, probably hearing my voice shaking slightly from anger.

"I'll text you the address and no, but I'll explain when you get here."

"Aight, I'm on my way." He said.

From the sound in the background, he was already in the car and about to pull off.

"Thanks André."..........