Chapter 2

'Hey, Jen don't forget it's game night tonight' Josh yelled at me from his trailer.
'Oh yeah right' I answerd. 'Can we invite more people? It's so boring with just the three of us'
'Are you saying I'm boring!'
'No it's just...'
Right at that moment Colin came back from shooting his scene, he walked past our trailers when I shouted: 'Why don't we invite Colin!'
He looked at me with a strange face cause he had no idea what we were talking about.
'It's game night tonight' I said. 'Do you wanna join us? It's just me Josh and Ginny.'
'Oh uhm sure' he answerd I could hear he was nervous.
'Don't worry, Josh doesn't bite!' I said to try to make him look happier, I missed his smile.
'Tonight 8pm Vancouver hotel' Josh said. 'I can drive you if you want.'
'No need I also have a room there.'
'Okay see you tonight!'
•••
I arrived at my hotel room when my phone rang. It was Helen.
'Hey babe, shouldn't you be asleep?' I was concerned that something was wrong.
'Yes but I just wanted to know if you had a good first day.'
I missed her voice.
'Yes it was great'
'Did you make some friends?'
'Yeah I think so, they invited me for their game night.'
'That sounds fun! What game are you going to play?'
'Uhmm I don't know actually...'
'oh okay just be careful. We love you!'
'Love you too!' I made a kissing sound and hang up.
I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30 pm a good time to have dinner. I grabbed my coat and walked to the lift. When the lift opened I saw Jen standing there.
'Hey Colin! You're gonna go for dinner too?'
'Uh yes'
'Where are you going?'
'I don't know yet, I'm just gonna look for a little restaurant nearby I think.'
'You can come with me if you want.' Jen said with a big smile on her face. 'I'm alone anyway!'
'Yeah okay sure' I said nervous.
'You don't need to be afraid of me!' Jen bursted out in laughs.
'Yeah uhm sorry' I said with a little smile on my face and I got in the lift.
___
'Do you like your pizza' I asked with a full mouth. I looked at Colin he was just staring at his pizza and he didn't answer me.
'Colin?'

'Huh what?'

'I asked if you liked your pizza.'

'Yeah it's great!'

'You don't seem to enjoy it.'

'Oh no I love it! It's just all the new impressions of this new town and the cast...'

'Don't worry about it! I can give you a tour trough the town! And I'm sure the cast will like you! Who couldn't love such a sweet guy' I said a I smiled at him.

'Thank you' he said before he took a bite of his pizza.

'We kinda need to hurry' I said after looking at the clock.

'We have an hour until game night starts!'

'Yeah but I need to go to the supermarket first, I promise I would bring the alcohol today.'

'Alcohol?'

'Yes! It's game night! How else do you think we can get truth it dare to be fun!'
•••
I looked at her with a confused face. 'You need alcohol for truth or dare?'

'Yes! It's always much funnier with alcohol I promise!'

'Okay let's go then'

I paid for our pizzas and we walked back to Jennifer's car.
___
'Josh, truth or dare?'

'Truth!'

'What do you hate most about Ginny?' I knew we wouldn't know any of this the next morning, we were all to drunk to remember anything.

'Ohhhh that's an easy one! I hate that she always cries during movies even if it's a happy movie!'

'That's not true!' Ginny said, she looked at Josh with anger in her eyes.

'Okay, Colin! Truth or dare?'

'Truth'

'Who of the cast do you like most?'

'Oh Uhmm I don't know. I don't really know many cast members yet.'

'You have to answer!'

'Oh uhm maybe Jen, she's the only I really spend time with.' Colin said and he smiled at me with a cute little smile, I smiled back.
The game went on, I didn't get a turn so I decided to grab another drink until Ginny said my name.
'Jennifer truth or dare?'

'Dare!' I said because almost everyone said truth.

'Okayyy I dare you to.....' I could see that Ginny couldn't think of a dare, Josh saw it too she he whispered something in her ear but I couldn't hear it, but I knew he was giving her a great idea.
'You can't help eachoter! That's not fair!'

'I don't care!' Ginny shouted. 'I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room!'

No! She couldn't do that! If I kissed Colin everyone would know I like him!
'No I'm not gonna do that!' I shouted.

'You have to!'

'Can't I skip one turn?'

'No! You can't!'

That's when I thought of a loophole, I was a person in the room too. I looked at Ginny with a cunning face and kissed myself on my hand.

'No that doesn't count!' Josh said.

'Why not? I'm the hottest person in the room!'

'No it has to be one of us!'

I sighed and leaned towards Colin. I could feel our lips touch and I felt magical.