The first Hint

You were so excited to go to school since it was your first day after the winter vications. You met your bffs in the hallway. "hey sweetheart"lisa said while hugging you and the rest of them said hi too. you were so happy to finally attend school after long boring days of winter. you and your besties went to the class together while chatting and laughing. (Your bffs are so cute and you love them very much because they always take care of you.)

"y/n look" rose said while pointing at your usual seat

"y/n look" rose said while pointing at your usual seat. you saw a small chit, or you can say a note. you opened it in front of your friends and they all started "awww", "OooOooo" and "woww" and you just stood there not believing your eyes. it was a love note!
you had never received a love note before and it was so cute.

 it was a love note! you had never received a love note before and it was so cute

"It said unknown.. now what"you turned to see your friends reaction and to your shock jennie said in excitement "It doesn't matter we are just happy because our only single best friend now finally have a secret Admirer!" only?what did she just said? "Oh we forgot to tell you didnt we haha..ha" and now i am so proud of our friendship :(

"do you remember the group bts? the one with we hung a lot in high school?"jisoo started explaining like a 'once upon a time' story and lisa winked at me and said"Of course she knows how can she forget my brother is in that group" ok so now they were messing with you and you got angry so rose just told you the truth that during the vacation they had started dating the bts members, lisa is dating taehyung, jennie is dating jimin, rose is dating hoseok and jisoo is dating jin. its a true fact that you were angry on them for not telling you about this but you decided to forgive them as you were so happy for them.

The day ended and you still had butterflies in your stomach whenever you had a thought about that note. You really wanted to meet your secret Admirer. you were lost in thoughts and suddenly you heard lisa calling your name and as soon as she came near you she started to grin and said "I was thinking very hard about the note and now i remember that i know this writing"

You were breathing Heavily as you waited for lisa to revile the identity of my secret admirer
TO BE CONTINUED.....