Confirmed love

"LISA??" you both gasped. "OMG LISA IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR I WAS ACTUL-" he cut you off with a soft kiss on your lips which paralyzed you for a second. his lips were so soft, so smooth.It felt like it was what you always wanted in your life and his lips were just made for yours. you eventually started kissing him back. the world just faded away. it felt like everything vanished and you didn't cared what was around. he finally broke the kiss. You looked at his face and he gave you the cutest smile. you really wanted to kiss him again but you didn't. and instead you just sat there and stared his face

We were so lost in each other that we forgot lisa and taehyung were staring at us

We were so lost in each other that we forgot lisa and taehyung were staring at us. You felt so embarrassed. You both got up and looked at them and then you both looked at each other and blushed. "so.. you both... are having some fun er.. i mean time together?" taehyung asked in shock. you turned red and hid your face in jungkook's chest. He laughed at your cuteness. "Um- no it's not what you T-think as y/n said. IJ-just completed my D-dare" he stuttered trying to act as natural as he could. "kook....*sight* we know that you are telling a lie because you always stutter when you lie." taehyung said and smiled. "oppa i'm tired of this. Now i want you two to confess right now ok. And of course I know you both are in love and I know you both know this too, So just make this quick and start dating." the room went silent. jungkook nodded as he broke the silence as he said"I think you are right..Y/n I like you alot. Like.. alot alot. and ....will you be my girlfriend?"

you were dead shocked even though you knew that he liked you but still it was like a dream come true, Your crush wants to be your boyfriend

you were dead shocked even though you knew that he liked you but still it was like a dream come true, Your crush wants to be your boyfriend."Y/n?? you there? Do you want time to answer that it's ok if you don't like me back i underst-" you answered him with a kiss, you locked your lips on his and this time it wasn't a soft kiss. it was a more passionate kiss. you could feel him smiling during the kiss. his hands were on your waist and his tongue was exploring your mouth. That was the best feeling ever. You both wanted to breath so you broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you kookie" "I love you too y/n".
"We don't want to ruin the moment but come down as soon as you two are done the breakfast is ready"taehyung laughed. "And don't make too much noise  at night or i'll go to taehyung house"
"LISA!!" You both shouted and then you all started to laugh.