The Fourth Hint

you flinched by his touch "umm yeah jungkook?" your heart started beating hard as you turned red "omg y/n calm down i was just trying to have a conversation"he giggled which made you smile too. Then he noticed that your cloths were still wet "ohh i totally forgot to ask lisa" "about what?"you asked shivering from cold. "your dear friend lisa always locks her room before going out, since that incident when i broke all her makeup products she doesn't trust me" he said with a disappointed face "no its ok i am fine-"he cut you of with a worried look "No you are not your clothes are wet and they will be uncomfortable when you sleep" "well that is true.. so what do you suggest mr. jungkookie"you pouted and that made him smile "come with me" he grabs your arm and took you upstairs to his room and asked you to sit on the bed, you followed. he then started searching for something in his closet and after a few seconds he said "since my trousers are too big for you, you can wear my oversized hoodie for tonight". you just nodded, took the shirt and went to jungkook's bathroom to take a shower. You looked at yourself in the mirror after trying the hoodie and 'wow i look so umm-'

You came out and saw jungkook already lying on the bed all tucked in and you decided not to disturb him so you went right past him and suddenly you felt a grip on your arm which pulled and you fell right on top of j-jungkook "where are YOU going?"...

You came out and saw jungkook already lying on the bed all tucked in and you decided not to disturb him so you went right past him and suddenly you felt a grip on your arm which pulled and you fell right on top of j-jungkook "where are YOU going?" your lips accidently touched his bottom lip.  Your face heated up and you started to blush"I w-was going to the living room t-to s-sleep on the couch" you stuttered and jungkook just gave you an innocent smile and said "why are you being so shy, you don't have to sleep on the couch. you can just sleep with me" "W-with y-you?"
you stood up because you didn't knew what to do, he gazed at you and said"Wow you look so cute in my hoodie" you just blushed."so will you sleep with me? I will not disturb you and stay on my side of the bed". You were afraid of the dark and since you have never slept in lisa's house it would be creepy for you to sleep downstairs alone so you nodded in agreement . he gave you a cute bunny smile and you giggled as you walked to the other side of the bed and got tucked in.
you saw jungkook staring at you "What??" you asked as getting teased.

"So damn pretty" he mumbled under his breath. "hun?" you asked and at this point you were almost sure that he was you secret lover."Aish did i say that out loud?" you both laughed. "so... I heard you have a secret admirer how do you feel about it?" he asked and you just sat there staring in his eyes "Yes you are right, I just can't wait to know who is my secret admirer", "I'm sure you will find out soon". you nodded and then you both went to sleep.

THe next morning you felt a weight on you chest. you opened your eyes and saw jungkook so close you you face. Then you realized that you both had cuddled during sleep.'Aghh i forgot that i have a habit to hug my pillow during sleep but...yesterday's night pillow was jungkook' you said to yourself. it was hard to move out of his grip so you decided to just lay there and admire his looks "Gosh you are so sexy". "well thank you y/n" he groaned half sleeping. your face turned red in embarrassment. he smiled with still his eyes closed. you laughed at his cuteness and moved his hand so you could get up. You got ready before him and he was still in bed.

"jungkook you have to wake up and get ready 'cuz you are going to drive me home or do you want me to call an Uber?" you shouted and jungkook quickly woke up and tried to get out of bed but instead fell out of the bed

"jungkook you have to wake up and get ready 'cuz you are going to drive me home or do you want me to call an Uber?" you shouted and jungkook quickly woke up and tried to get out of bed but instead fell out of the bed. You ran to help him get up but then you realized that he was too heavy for you and you also fell down. To your surprise you were lying on top of him and his face was only a few centimeter away from yours. you could feel his breath yon your cheeks and suddenly he kissed you!It was soft and your heart felt so shocked and relaxed at the same time. You felt butterflies in your stomach and suddenly "I heard something falling is everything alri- Y/N?JUNGKOOK? WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING???"

TO BE CONTINUED ....