The Third Hint

"Oppa?!?" we are were shocked by namjoon's action and jungkook looked a little disappointed "No, i don't allow any sexual activities in this game. A game should be played as a game and kissing is not right" And he was right. If this was allowed my unnies would probably be making out with there boyfriends right now. And as friends we made a rule that no one will makeout in front of friend because it makes the other singles uncomfortable. You really wanted that kiss but now when you think about this mit makes you confuse. 'I still don't know if this was a dare kiss or i like you kiss' you said in your mind and started imagining the whole scene again and the ... "y/n are you ok HEY!" 'i guess i had zoned out' an embarrassed blush appeared on your face and you tried to cover it with your hands  "oh sorry guys i think i am not feeling well you all carry on playing without me i will go get some fresh air ok"you said as you stood up "ok sweetheart as you wish" jennie said while giving you the worried look "don't worry unnie i just need some fresh air i will be fine" "Don't worry she is probably feeling dizzy because she had a lot of drinks"jimin teased "yaah i am not drunk jimin and you know i can take a lot of that"you made everyone laugh before you silently left and went out on the street.

 "y/n are you ok HEY!" 'i guess i had zoned out' an embarrassed blush appeared on your face and you tried to cover it with your hands  "oh sorry guys i think i am not feeling well you all carry on playing without me i will go get some fresh air ok...

it had rained a little while ago and you could feel that it was gonna rain again but you still decided you walk. The empty roads and silence felt so good that you didn't noticed the soft rain drops hitting the ground and you flinched when when the rain really started to come down. 'Great now i will get a cold' you thought as you started walking fast and then you couldn't feel the rain drops any more. You looked up and saw an umbrella held above your head and a handsome guy was holding it for you you got lost in his dreamy eyes and finally you put yourself together and suttered "Jungkook?!"

 You looked up and saw an umbrella held above your head and a handsome guy was holding it for you you got lost in his dreamy eyes and finally you put yourself together and suttered "Jungkook?!"

"why were you walking in the rain y/n? you could catch cold! Do you know how worried i was .. i mean we all were? do you even know how far you have walked and for how much time you gone, i looked all over for you" you watched him scream at me. he looked very angry and worried at the same time. then you hugged him softly to calm him down and also because you were freezing in the cold. and that hug was everything . you could feel his heart beating faster and he froze for a second and finally he hugged you back. "y/n you are so cold, your home is far from here why don't you stay at my house for this night and you can spend time with me and lisa until the rain stops ok" he said as he covered you with his jacket "ok jungkookie" he giggled when you called him jungkookie. You both walked to his house which was only 2 minutes far and you finally reached there and got inside.

"Heyy lisa! y/n is here" jungkook called lisa as you changed your wet shoes. there was no response  "maybe she is not home yet" "Don't worry i'll call her and ask her where she is ok"
he was trying so hard to make sure you were comfortable, and even though lisa was not home you were comfortable.

"hello? lisa where are you? what? why? ok .. ok bye OK I WILL! ok bye" then he hung up. "I am so sorry y/n lisa has just told me that she is going to stay with taehyung. And she said that you can stay here and don't worry i will take care of you" he said nervously. you felt awkward because you still didn't knew if jungkook was your secret lover or not. A lot of thoughts came to your mind'what if he is just being nice to me because i am his sisters best friend? what if he only think me as a friend? what if he is just being an amazing human being which he already is'  "y/n can we talk?" .....
TO BE CONTINUED ......