The second hint

"who is it?"i asked her in excitement "I am not sure but i think my brother jungkook has the same handwriting" she said. you knew jungkook and he is lisa's younger brother. you had a crush on him since high school but you decided not to tell anyone about that because he probably wouldn't like you back but lisa kinda knew about it because she is your best friend and she always knows everything going on in your mind. "maybe it's not jungkook... maybe it's someone else with similar handwriting" You really wished that it was jungkook but you still wasn't sure about it. you started to blush with the thought of jeon jungkook being your secret Admirer and lisa noticed it "I know my brothers writing and in am sure that he is the one who wrote that note but we should wait for more hints ok" "yeah i guess" you said while sighting. you really couldn't wait to meet your secret lover but of course you couldn't do anything so you decided to wait for more hints.

That evening you were sitting in your room and you had a call from rose "y/nieeee where are youuu" "what do you mean? was i suppose to be somewhere?" "Aaa she forgot again right?"I heard jennie whining from behind. then my mind clicked. "ohh i am so sorry unnies i totally forgot that we were gonna meet at the bar today. just gimme five minutes ok" omg how could i forget this? you thought and rose said"it's ok we know you always forget everything." "ok you get ready i am sending lisa to pick you up ok" "ok unnie thank you" you rushed to the bathroom to take a shower and quickly got dressed.you then stood in front of the mirror and noticed that your dress was a little..kinda revealing. but you decided to wear that and since it was almost night and you were going to a bar so black dress was the best option. 

after you got done with your makeup you heard a knock on the door

after you got done with your makeup you heard a knock on the door.'oh lisa must be hear' you thought and went downstairs to open the door. You opened the door and to your shock instead of lisa you saw the maknae line.Jimin, taehyung and..um..J jungkook! 

"Hi y/n" they all said and then taehyung came and hug you and said "lisa was still getting ready so she asked me to pick you up

"Hi y/n" they all said and then taehyung came and hug you and said "lisa was still getting ready so she asked me to pick you up. jimin and jungkook wanted a car ride so they came along too" you laughed a little at their cuteness and then you turned to face jungkook and he gave you his cute bunny smile which made your heartbeat fast and you started to blush for no reason. you controlled your emotions and went with the boys to the car. jimin and tae sat on the front seat which left you and jungkook in the back seat. you could feel butterflies in your stomach as jungkook opened the car door for you like a gentleman "ladies first" he said with his cute bunny smile. you couldn't control yourself and you giggled at his cuteness and thanked him.On the way there we bought some banana milk for jungkook and some chocolate milk for me.

when we got there i saw my besties and they all looked gorgeous so did the oppas. 

we all matched unpurposely and it looked fabulous

we all matched unpurposely and it looked fabulous. i love the way we all share the brain cells and the other oppas welcomed you too. you just stood there to see their outfits.. stunning!!

But then you notices jungkook staring at you and he quickly looked away when your eyes met his

But then you notices jungkook staring at you and he quickly looked away when your eyes met his. lisa gave you the 'i knew it' look and you just blushed. You all sat at a table and your besties started to introduce their boy friends. they all looked so cute together and you awwed at their cuteness. Then we started talking about random stuff.

It was starting to get a little boring for us singles i could see namjoon, yoongi, jungkook and me were getting bored so rose announced that we should play truth or dare and we all quickly agreed. "so the rules are simple, when the bottles end land on you you chose truth or dare and if you fail to do the truth or dare you have to take a shot ok?" you all agreed and started to play and it landed on suga."Truth or Dare?" we all asked "truth" "ok so what is your longest sleep record?"jisoo asked him curiously"57 hours straight" we all were shocked but since he loved to sleep so much it wasn't a big deal for him. the bottle spined again and it landed on jungkook who was sitting right in front of me" "Dare" he said while looking at me. "So your dare is to kiss the person sitting right in front of you" you were shocked and at the same time angry on lisa. and to your surprise jungkook came to you and lean in for a kiss but then a hand pulled him behind.
TO BE CONTINUED ....