[25] Old memories

Tears stained my cheeks, I was having deja'vu the memories came flooding back in, flashing through my brain.

-Flashback-

5 Year Old (y/n)

I stood their in front of my new school, all the other kids were running around the playground laughing, jumping and playing. My palms were sweaty and I couldn't stop trembling."(Y/n) sweetie...its ok dont worry everythings going to be ok" Mom hugged me and looked at me with a smile.

We entered the school and before I could even realize it I was seated at a small table, surrounded by other children. I was quiet, not really bothering to speak to the others or even get to know them.

The school day went by rather quickly, and soon days became weeks, and weeks turned into months.I walked into the house with a bright smile on my face looking for mommy."Mommy! where are you~" I walked down the hallway but came to a stop when I heard quiet cry.

The bathroom door was cracked and I decided to take a look, mommy sat their with the house phone in her hand quietly crying.I opened the door and ran into the bathroom wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Mommy dont cry! its ok mommy!" I felt her place a hand on top of my head, I looked up into her red eyes, once again she just smiled. "Ill be fine sweetie dont you worry...mommys just dealing with something right now."

I looked down and sighed," Mommy, daddys not coming home is he".Their she was again with that smile but tears slowly forming, she wrapped her arms around me, "Oh (y/n), im sorry" she just held me tightly and cried."Im so sorry".

------------

Mom was always hurting, but she had always figured out a way to hide it from me.I sat on my bed watching the tv as mom brushed my hair humming softly,Everything was going great until there was a loud crash, mom picked me up quickly and set me in the closet.

"(Y/n) stay here for mommy and no matter what you hear do not come out" I could hear footsteps coming from the living room. Mom kissed me on the forehead and smiled at me softly. "I love you (y/n) no matter what, just know that mommy loves you.

She backed away and as she closed the closet door...a single tear dropped onto the ground.I was confused but I also knew something was wrong.I sat in the dark closet remaining hidden but I was only five so curiosity got the best of me.

I opened up the closet door and silently walked down the hall, I seen mommy fighting with some strange man and a few others with hoods on, I was feeling scared "M-mommy" she looked over at me with tears falling down her face as she shot more rock shards at the men.

"(Y/n)" was the last thing I heard her say as she smiled at me and tears fled her face. A pentagram formed around her, screams erupted from her as blood splattered everywhere....and mommy was no where to be seen.

I stood in shock my eyes wide, my ears started to ring as I screamed and tears fell from my face,I didn't even realize the sharp pain in my neck then everything was black.

I woke up chained to a lab table a old man approached me introducing himself as saiko, I shook as he grabbed different kinds of needles and a knife cutting into my arms and injecting different stuff into my small muscles.

He repeated this each day, I could feel my body starting to change, most of the time the pain I had felt was unbearable.I didn't know why he was doing this to me,i was forced to work out for five hours everyday.

I dropped to the floor "W-why are you doing this...I-it hurts" saiko approached me, Its for your new quirk deary if you dont do this your body will lets just say...go ka boom" he laughed and walked away "Now continue".