Recap

Hello everyone i am finally ungrouded and trying to get my writing together cuz as of now since i cant use school wifi cuz quarintine,i am now using my phone which isnt as easy like the computer so my apologies.I have never done a recap but i will try my best.

Y/n has joined the hero school U.A with her cousin izuku who she lived with after her mother had died,she meets new friends and evem bakugo,after having a brawl in an abandoned feild he takes her to a hospital and starts to become aware of her,eventually they go to the training camp where y/n and bakugos relationship begans to grow more,they are soon attacked by the leauge of villians and bakugo and y/n are kidnapped.Y/n discovers after being kidnapped someone from her past who is also a villian has teamed with the L.O.V to continue experiminting on her she son meets two more faces from her past and is tortured by them again.Bakugo was givin an invitation to join the leauge but obiously he declined and instead went to save y/n as he saves her the heroes come and rescue them and izuku and kiri as well.Once they get back to safety they are enforced into dorms for there safety and izuku plus y/n move from aunt inkos.after living in the dorms y/n is trying to learn more of her quirk and keep it in control while also discovering some secrets she didnt know about aizawa and the continuing relationship with bakugo.One night as izuku and bakugo fight y/n was just happening to be there.She blames herself for bakugo feeling so much pain and blaming himself for not being able to protect her.As she runs back to the dorms her old enemy awaits her and kidnaps her along with another one of his lackys who end up fighting bakugo,during the fight bakugo yells out he loves y/n and trys to fight but fails.y/n is kidnapped agin and has met more of her enemys lacky,and induring more toture as of now she is on flashbacks of her first kidnapping as a childand how she got through the trauma for the last chapter and the upcoming one.