[15] Visitor

"What the hell!" yelled the explosive blonde next to me, I looked up at his raging eyes and than down at the destroyed controller in his hands.

I groaned, "that's the fifth one you've blew up this week!" he snapped his head towards me, "well if you didn't keep winning these games we wouldn't have to keep buying more controllers!".

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, I gripped his collar as well."Your such a stupid girl" he growled, "your no better yourself hedgehog" I growled back.

We furiously starred into each other's eyes.Kautski brought me closer to his face, my eyes widened in shock as are lips locked onto each others,I let go of his collar accepting the kiss.

I gasped as I sat up from my bed, I looked at my new surroundings remembering the new dorms U.A students had to move into due to safety precautions.

The image of me kissing kautski flashed through my brain, I grabbed my cheeks "why the hell was I dreaming about that".

I brushed my two fingers across my lip, feeling my face heat up.

"EEEE" I squealed almost jumping out of my clothes as a knock sounded through my empty dorm room.

"W-who is it!". "It's me stupid" the voice growled, "of course it had to be kautski, first I have a dream about me and him kissing, than he shows up at my door" I whispered to myself.

I jumped out of my bed and dragged my feet to the door revealing the firecracker. "Took you long enough" he spat.

"Well, Ya know maybe I just didn't feel like getting out of my super duper comfy bed right at the moment" I said sarcastically as I smiled while doing jazz hands .

"I could care less, get some different clothes on were not going out in public with you wearing that" He pointed at what I assume is PJ's.

I looked down at my (f/a) [favorite anime ] t-shirt and my (f/c) shorts with highknee rainbow socks.

"Oh this suit is great for public,what do ya say ba-ku-gooo" I poked his nose with my finger.

He slapped my hand away making me use my pouty face, "now that wasn't vwery nwice bwakugo" I crossed my arms turning around.

He sighed, "I guess kirishima will just go with me to the mall, my eyes sparkled I slammed my door shut and darted to my giant suitcase unzipping it to show half of my closet accesories,I grabbed a yellow bra with a black shirt that had three golden hearts across it followed with dark green shorts and a black and white hat.

(This is what you are wearing besides the green shoes unless you wanna wear them or different colored ones it's your choice)

I took my clothes off quickly as possible,I tossed the new clothing onto my body.

I slammed my door as I sprinted down the hall to find kautski, I spotted him making his way to kirishimas room. Before he could even face his door I slid across the floor knocking him off his feet.