Chapter 11

3 Days Later.
Nightmare.
Mira pov.
I Was Training In The Woods By Myself. Cutting Through Trees To Improve My Techniques. Until I Heard Laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHO'S THERE!!! SHOW YOUR SELF!!! I yelled Holding My Lightsaber.

LITTLE MIRA THINKS SHE CAN BE A GREAT JEDI LIKE HER FATHER!!! AND A GREAT WARRIOR LIKE HER MOTHER!!! BUT SHE'S KNOWS DEEP DOWN SHE CAN'T AND NEVER WILL BE!!! The Voice yelled. Then A Person Landed Behind Me and I Knew Who It Was. Fallen.

Fallen What Are You Doing Here? Spying On My Favorite Person To Kill In The Galaxy. You Won't Kill Me. I'll Kill You Before You Get The Chance. I Ran Towards Him and Strike At Him With My Lightsaber. But Turned Into Smoke and Disappeared. I Was Shock and Started Looking Around

But He Was Nowhere To Be Seen. POOR LITTLE MIRA!!! CAN'T TRUST YOUR EYES CAN YOU!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW THAT WAS A FAKE!!! QUIT CALLING ME LITTLE!!! I yelled  Back. NO I WILL NOT!!! SEE IF CAN KEEP UP WITH THIS!!! He Reappear But Another One Shows Up.

They Both Strike At Me and I Cut Them Down. They Turn Into Smoke and More Show Up. I Cut Down Them Down But The Numbers Keep Growing. Until It Was Up To The Point I Was Over Run. They Held On To Me and Took My Lightsabers. WHAT KIND OF MANDALORAIAN JEDI ARE YOU MIRA!!!

CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT EVEN A FEW SHADOWS CLONES!!! YOU'RE A DISGRACE!!! When He said That. I Got Really Angry and Released The Force With Full Fury. Pushing Back The Copys of Him. Once They Landed On The Ground. They All Turned Into Smoke.

I Grab My Lightsabers and Ran Off. Then Some How? I Ended Up On Another Planet. Wait A Minute. I Recognize This Planet. This Is The Dark Planet Where Me, Mom, Hera, and Leia Were Taken To When I Five. Then I Heard Screaming.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I Look and Saw My Father Fighting Kanan When He Turned To The Darkside. But Wait Where's Me, Mom, Hera, Leia. And Why Am I Back Here? BECAUSE MIRA!!! YOU STILL THINK ABOUT THIS DAY OF MIGHT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU'RE FATHER DIDN'T KILL KANAN!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? WATCH AND SEE!!! I Watch My Father Fight Kanan and Fallen Appeared Behind My Father. DAD WATCH OUT!!! I yelled But He Didn't Hear Me. He Pulled Out A Sword and Stab Him. NOOOOOOOOO!!! Dad Drop His Lightsaber and Fell To The Ground Dead.

I Drop To The Ground and Started Crying. Fallen Came Up To Me and Started Speaking. Well and There's Your Father. One of The Most Important People You Look Up To Now Dead. You Could Have Save Him. But You Didn't. Weak Mira. You Killed My Father. YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!! Now For You. Goodbye Mira. I Look Up and Saw Him Strike With His Sword and Everything Went Dark.

End Of Nightmare.

Mira pov.
I Woke Up and Started Screaming and Yelling All Over The Place. I'LL KILL YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I Yelled. MIRA CALM DOWN!!! Hera yelled Trying To Hold Me Down. Once I Saw Her. I Calm Down But Still A Little Bit Angry.

Relax Mira. You're Ok Now. Hera It's You. But I Through... It's Alright Mira. You Just Been Out For A Couple of Days. A COUPLE OF DAYS!!! Mira Keep Your Voice Down. Remember People Who Have The Night Shift Are Trying To Sleep. Right Sorry. Then The Door Open and Came Was Dad and Mom. Hera What's With The Yelling? Dad ask.

She Pointed Towards Me and They Were Shock. They Ran Towards Me and Hug Me. Mira My Little Girl. I'm So Glad That You're Ok. Mom said. Mom You Know I Don't Like To Called Little. I said. Sorry But You Know You're Still My Little Girl. But Your Still My Brave Warrior.

I Know. Mira It's Good To Have You Back. Dad said. Thanks Dad But I Can't Rest Now. Why Not? Because Fallen Was Still Out There. And He's Not Going To Stop Until We're All Dead. Fallen That's His Name. Yes and I Had A Nightmare About Him.

He Killed You Dad. I Was Too Powerless To Stop Him. Then He said I Would Never Be A Great Mandalorian Jedi Warrior Like You Guys. That I Was Too Weak. Mira Don't Believe That. You Have Become A Mandaloraian Jedi Warrior. You're The Best of Two Sides.

You're Half Mandalorian Like You're Mother and Half Jedi Like Me. In Time You Will Master Your Skills. My Father said Then My Mother Spoke. And You'll Be A Greater Warrior Then Any of Us. But For Right Now You Need To Rest. You Were Injured Badly. How? You See The Tape On Your Body. When He Cut You.

He's Blades Had Poison On It. It Made Your Body Weak and Paralyz. If Hera, Leia, and The Warriors Haven't Found You. You Have Been Dead. My Father said. I Know Father. And I Know He's Working With The New Republic. And I Fired Back At Them. My Mother said.

Oh Mom. You Didn't Go Crazy Again Did You. You Know Me Daughter. If Anyone Hurts My Husband or Daughter. I Go Into Crazy Mandalorian Mode. Dad What Did She Do This Time? She Blew Up Entire New Republic Base. That Doesn't Sound So Bad.

Not As You Imagine. The Explosion Left Nothing But A Big Crater That You Can See From Space. Mom You Didn't. I Sure Did. I Bet Mon Mothma and The Rest of Her Followers Are Angry and Crying Right Now. Mom said Proudly and We Continue Talking.

Coruscant
Mon Mothma pov.
I Was Sitting In My Office Waiting For A Holo Call. Then It Started Ringing. I Answer and Captain Orrelios Pop. Mothma We Have Arrived At The Base But Um.... He said. But What? I ask. The Fleet Protect The Base Has Been Destroyed. No Survivors. What About The Base?

Destroyed Too. Nothing Remains of It. What Do Mean Nothing Remains of It? I Think You Should See For Yourself. I Turned The Camera Around and I Saw It. All That Was Left Was A Big Crater. Impossible. How Could Clan Bridger Do This? This Is Pure Genocide. They Must Be Stop Now. I said Inside My Head.

Anything Else Mon Mothma? Zeb ask.
No That Well Be All. I Ended The Transmission and Called The Assassin. He Answer and He Pop Up. You Called? He ask. You To Kill Them Now. I Don't Care What You Got To Do. Just Finish Them. Not A Problem. He said and Ended The Transmission.

I Look At The Pictures Had of Them On My Wall. I Pulled Out My Blaster and Shot All of Them. Clan Bridger Will Die and No One Will Challenge The New Republic Ever Again.