Chapter 16

Mira pov.
Me And Fallen Began Clashing With Each Other With My Lightsabers And His Blades. I Would Get The Edge And He Would Get Edge. But Mosty Me Because Like I Said Before. I Was Having A Bad Day And Wasn't Planning To Hold Back.

I See That You're Not Holding Anything Back Little Girl. Fallen Said. Of Course Not. I'm A Mandaloraian. I Never Hold Anything Back. I Said. Half Mandalorian Little Girl. Remember Your Mother Is A Full Blooded Mandalorian But Your Father Is A Full Blooded Jedi.

It's Such The Perfect Creation. Two Rival Clans At War With Each One But One Day Two Of Them Fall In Love And Make A Baby. Pathetic. I Didn't Like How He Was Talking About Parents Like That. It Made Me Angry And Used The Force To Push Him Back.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY PARENTS PATHETIC!!! I Yelled. He Started Laughing And Got Back Up. He Ran Towards Me And Try Cut Me With Blades. But I Mange To Cut His Blades In Half. Now You Are Unarm. Who Said That I Was Unarm.

Fallen Went Behind His Back And Pulled Out Something. It Was Lightsaber And He Actvied. The Laser Was Red.

A Sith Lightsaber? Where Did You Get It? I Ask

A Sith Lightsaber? Where Did You Get It? I Ask. I Got Off The Black Market. Your Be Surprised On How Many Lightsabers Are On The Black Market Since The Jedi Order Fail. Fallen Said. Well Let's See You Can Used It. I Charge At Him And Went For The First Strike.

But He Managed To Block. Please I Can See That Coming From A Mile Away. Is That Really The Best You Can Do. He Said As I Back Up. I Haven't Even Gotten Started. I Said And Went In For Another Strike. He Kelp Blocking And Dodging My Attacks. He Was Very Good With A Lightsaber.

We Clashing And Talking At The Same Time. I'll Admit You're Very Good With A Lightsaber. But I Still Have The Force On My Side. You Think That Will Be Enough To Save You. Pathetic Little Girl. STOP CALLING ME THAT!!! I Used The Full Power Of Force And Push Him Back Into A Dozen Trees.

NEVER CALL ME A LITTLE GIRL AGAIN!!! EVER!!! I Ran Towards While He Was Down. I Jump Up And Went For The Final Bow But He Jump And Went Down Into A Snowy Cannon. You Really Think You Can Hid From Down There. You're Surely Mistaken.

I Activated My Jetpack And Flew Down There. Luckily There Was Enough Light To See As Started Walking. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE FALLEN!!! I CAN FEEL YOUR PRESENTS THROUGH THE FORCE!!! I Yelled. I Continue Walking Through The Thick Snow Then Heard Something. Then I Saw It.

 Then I Saw It