1

The manouver apartment
What has she done for life to be cruel to her? What has she done for her parents to be gone? What has she done done for people to return her kindness to cruelty? Is this what life is all about?
Many years ago, no let us say seven years now and she hasn't even forget the past does she has guilty conscience. Then, she was sitting down comfortably on a luxurious cushion and the maids do the works then she had her own driver who took her to school. She remembered how an old man took care of her when she was young. The man was her parents driver and also her babysitter but, he like the man so much that she do tell him her little secret.
When the man was getting more older he decided to bring his step son to work for them and they both get along very well. He was handsome, not only that he was a genius he is good at making things based on technology, he make toy cars that works with few unusable wires and the girl parents began to like him very much that they pay more attention to him than their own very daughter.
        The girl was jealous that she started accusing him of crime he hasn't committed,
and almost putting the guys life in danger. But one thing that keep  the girl amazed is that he never give up.
         They both went to the same college and when the guy step dad died he was the girls driver of the girl and she take advantage of him by making him do unnecessary task. She even disgrace him on her birthday by telling him to clean her shoes in front of her friends and she also ask him to pick the broken glasses she intentionally broke.
     "She actually did that just to show him how superior she is"
         The guy studied technology in the college while she studied financial business probably wanting to take over her parents company .
          So selfish! When the girl and the guy went back home(the girl parents house) they both got the most shocking news ever. The girl parents want her to get marry to her driver and the only her parents made her understand was that their business is already failing and its might go bankrupt but that doesn't mean she should get married to a driver. A mere driver that is not possible she thought. Her parents told her that the wedding will be organized and she must get married before they come back from Singapore.
           She wondered why her parents won't attend the wedding and week passed by she didn't get married, her own thinking was that her parents won't know so she lied to them. The case was so complicated. All she heard from her mom last was how could you do this to us? Since then she found herself being a pauper, a princess became a pauper.
             Thank God she was done studying, the guy told her to let them leave for a new place but she told him to get lost and she didn't want see him ever again and till date he never see him. Was she actually regretting her actions? She doesn't even understand herself anymore, all her friends left her telling her they are not her friends. The only friend she has now is Elsa and they both  work in a restaurant, which is a grand one meant for the rich and they earn good money probably sufficient for them if they save well. This is what she think every morning before going out.