4

It was Monday morning Jenin was still in the bathroom and Elsa banged the door of the bathroom telling Jenin to come out.
"Hey what is your problem?" She ask. Jenin you are going to be late for work don't you have any first impression? Elsa ask.
"Meaning?" Elsa was fuming in anger and she bang in.
"Are you a lesbian? She ask. What? Elsa exclaimed les... are you crazy she drag Jenin outside and throw towel at her. She wrap it around her body and sat down on the bed.
Elsa throw Jenin black gown at her face.
"Wo-oh that was close" come on I thought you can catch Elsa tease.
"Are you kidding me?" Seriously, you are really weird this morning Jenin frowned. Come on, get dressed you should get going. She put on her dress add a little cosmetic and she wore her heels. Good luck! She wave at Jenin. What's good about the luck she said in a low voice not wanting her to hear and she went.
   ???
At k2 company
Inhale! Exhale! Then she enter the big company and walk to one of client on desk. Am Jenin Damian's.
"Oh one of the new client here the lady said". Her heavy cosmetic make Jenin laugh under her nose. You are late she said coldly. What? That's not possible this is just 6:45 come on Jenin shrug to say. Well the others are here and they are in the boss office room35. Thank you very much ma'am  then she left and then straight to room35. She quickly enter the office but the boss was having a call on his chair and his back was facing them. Jenin stand next to a guy. Not long he was done calling. No one dares to look him in the face his kind of strict and hot tempered person even though some said that the day he got into an accident he was quite angry and so the tension was still in him cause it was before the incident.
"His tire chair roll and his body face the eight people they were all looking down at their feet".
" hmm sorry about that the call was a very important one anyways he look at them all then his eyes spot on Jenin".  Jenin was admiring the white suit, white crazy jeans and the white canvas it was the latest suit ever but when she heard her name she could feel her breathing stop and then she started to breathe again but the heat she was feeling was so bad that the ac felt like it useless. Jenin move a little closer to him and her eyes was all down.
" how may I help you sir?" Actually I want you to hand over those if card to each one of them he spoke. Ye.. yes sir she stuttered and quickly head to the boss table and take all the ID's on the table and the she did as she was ask to do so. After she was done giving them then the boss told them to go to room12 that their work dress will be given to them and as they were going he told Jenin to stay and she was very shock.
"Look up! he commanded"
"What? She exclaimed" and then finally looking up. "Kenzie" Jenin was surprised that was her driver the guy they both went to school together. Are you surprised? He ask. No! Sir Jenin quickly blurted.
"Your office is next to mine all the things you needed will be given to you" he smiled. Ye.. yes sir, Jenin quickly went out of his office.
"I am sure it's a dream my once a driver is now a multi millionaire probably sure he is going to be a billionaire later later or sooner"She soliloquized.  I am sure it's a damn dream she slapped her cheek not believing what she saw. Kenzie who she maltreated, Kenzie who she make life hell for him, Kenzie who she has accused him of theft and she got three slaps in front of her friends and they were suprised.
   Not long a guy knock Jenin office. Come in she hasn't been sitting since that was quite unlike her.
"Hello ma'am am Donald boss secretary he ask me to give you all the necessary things then he drop it gently on Jenin's table".
"Ma'am you leave 8pm since you are his P.A. What ?8:00 she exclaimed. This Kenzie is so crazy how could he do that to her how she wish she could smash mash potatoes at him and tell him to clean all the offices in the company that would have been nice but he happens to be the C.E.O". Argh! She growls. Are you okay? Donald ask. So he hasn't left what does he want again she thought.
"You can go she sat down looking frustrated, confused, and shock she close her eyes probably trying to forget what happens".
She didn't know when she slept off on duty.