6

At k2 company
As soon as Jenin enter her office she carried the schedule and look at it then she went with the schedule book with her and then enter Kenzie's Office. Kenzie was wearing a black expensive suit from the look of it was  the latest suit out in 2018. This guy is damn hot she muttered lowly.
Jenin are you okay why are you staring at me like that do you want to help me knot my tie like you normally does. He chuckled.
Agh... no... she stuttered. Why was her heart beating so fast since the day she knew Kenzie was her boss she hasn't been the same this is not likely of her. Donald entered the office without knocking.
You... kenzie pointed. Go and get me Rita he ordered.
So rude Jenin whispered.
You say what... Kenzie ask
Your meeting starts around 10:00 clock that is what I said Jenin immediately answer.
Do you need anything else? Jenin ask Kenzie
Yeah I do get me a coffee now he order.
Right away sir... Jenin whispers. What did he take me for a maid she soliloquies.
???
Sir, you called for me Rita said. Yes, is that car man coming Kenzie ask. Car man Rita exclaimed. Your so called boyfriend klaus is he or I should cancel the board meeting Kenzie ask. He will be here soon Rita whispered.
???
After finishing her coffee she carried Kenzie 's own to the office.
What took you so long? Kenzie ask feeling pissed off.
I... I actually was hungry so I drank my coming before bringing yours she said.
Where are your manners Kenzie ask huskily.
When did you start having such bad tempers... calm down Kenzie it's okay am sorry Jenin said coldly trying to make him calm down.
Kenzie look straight into Jenin eyeball and it's made her speechless.
Am I missing something? Klaus a very handsome guy ask.
Car man I don't know you will be able to make it here Kenzie teased.
I arrived two days ago he says. Jenin look at the ten men's outside who wore black suit the all look well fitted in the suit. Are this his body guards she thought.
So who is this? Klaus finally pay attention to Jenin.
My P.A  Kenzie says faintly like he was not interested in the conversation. The girl I told you about he finally said.
She must be Jenin! She is so beautiful! Are you sure she is only a P.A and nothing else. Klaus winked.
Hey klaus mind it okay... Boyd bring the presentation here Kenzie commanded.
He entered with presentation and hand it over to Kenzie.
The latest k2 sport car is out  you will love it  I make one for you and one for me and the other one is just one and it is 30 million.
30 million Kenzie exclaimed.
Is not that cost you dump founded man, this is the most fastest k2 invented this year  he said sternly. Jenin you are also going to the meeting with me he muttered.
Yes sir she went out of the office.
???
After the meeting everyone  was  discussing somethings. Jenin only kept till they all finish. Kenzie, klaus, Rita and Jenin went into Kenzie office. Rita babe klaus kissed her Cheek.
Missing me already Mr Chairman. Yeah am not like Kenzie who want to die single. Well, I need a P.A a lady a woman like Jenin. Jenin smiled and quickly hide it Kenzie cock her eyebrows at her comeback. We should go and have some fun I don't want to die single klaus said.