5

Kenzie enters his P.A Office to find out what she was doing but to his expectations she was sleeping peacefully. He examined her face for a while, he has missed her so much even though she wasn't nice to him. He also wonder why a sudden change of behavior to him then this thinking pissed him off that he knock on her table hardly which made her flinch from where she was sleeping. She quickly stand up and adjusted her cloth properly  and her hair.
Really! He fold his arms.
Sir am so sorry it won't happen again I promise. She immediately said .
I should have fired you but I won't he shouted at her which make her look stunned.
Kenzie Jenin called. Are you still mad at me? She questioned.
Excuse me! Kenzie look at Jenin whose facial expression change. Am not the Kenzie you know before I have changed a lot and also I have every right to be mad at yo cause you've hurt me big time he stated.
That is why I am apologizing now am sorry. Tears flow down from her eyes.
Hey come on why cry? He hand over his handkerchief to her
Thank you she sniff.
If I was really mad at you I wouldn't even accept you into my company and you know that. He look at her for some seconds and went out of her office.
        ???
She quickly home since it's her first day at work, she sat down on the chair looking exhausted. How was it? Elsa ask.
Kenzie my driver.
What? Wait you mean that genius is your she gasped.
Genius my foot but, he is my boss how annoying. She fold her arm in anger.
I knew that guy has a great potential. I knew from the start that he will be a great guy In the future Elsa said.
Since he is great now, you are In love with him Jenin ask. I like him then and I confess to him about my feelings but he said he is in love with someone else which is obviously you.
Come on that is not true and you know that she fanned off.
Oh really why deny it? you know it yourself? So why pretend?
Whatever but I don't think I can do this job working under him Jenin muttered.
You are crazy why would you even think of that she yelled.
I can't continue to face someone I have offended for a very long time now that he is even my boss. Tears escaped her eyes and she sniffed hard and clean her tears.
Are you regretting it now? Didn't I tell you that you being Miranda friends won't take you anywhere? Miranda was also part of those crushing on Kenzie and she told you to stay away from him. Isn't it obvious, but you really want to show Kenzie that you are, you want to show the world how powerful you are 'huh' are you even the owner of the money you are spending? Isn't your parents money? Who is now rich between the two of you? Kenzie or you.
Elsa please don't yell at me I know I have done wrong that is why I am being punished for my deeds.
You can run away from your deeds, Kenzie is your boss but that doesn't mean he will treat you the way you have treated him Elsa said coldly trying to make her understand.
I am not running away from my deeds I just don't know why God is punishing me she close her eyes allowing tears to flow freely.
Jenin is not God ok, you guys just blame him you don't have to. This has always being your dream right so go for it. Elsa pat her back. I will think about it Jenin muttered.
Think? What is there to think about? Or are you nervous? Elsa ask.