I Need You (Part 4)

You worked up and jumped and said I'm late again. You rushed into the room forgetting that spinel was there and open the door salming it against the wall.

Spinel jumped up. jeez can you warn me before you do that she said with a mad voice. I'm sorry Spinel, I'm late for work. She frowned, your leaving again.

Yes I have to if I want to keep it you said with pride. You checked the calendar and paused. Spinel frown became into a worried frown. What's wrong she asked.

I don't have to go to work. She smiled and wrapped her arms around you and brong you down to the bed. Spinel!! you yelled. You started to blush as the side of Spinel's face rested on your chest.

You gave up trying to get up and just closed your eyes and then you fell asleep. You woke up 2 hours later to find Spinel missing off your chest.

You went down stairs and said Spinel? as you were going down stairs you smelt something good. You looked into the kitchen and saw Spinel cooking something.

That doesn't even make any sense she said with an annoyed attitude. Whatcha doing you asked. She jump and dropped a book. Would you stop doing that!! Spinel yelled.

Doing what? You asked. Spinel got a little mad you know the thing that you do!! What thing? You asked while raising an eyebrow up. She started to get really mad and blushed you spooking me I wish you'd stop.

You laughed. Whats funny Spinel asked. "You" you responded. Her face turned red and then she punched you. Ow WTF was the for. She turned away mad. anyways I made some food.

You went past her angry to see what she was cooking. Your anger turned into shock. You made this you asked her. Yes she responded. I couldn't even make this stuff how did you! I don't know maybe looking at this thing.

She pointed at a cooking book. A cooking book? You said with a question tone. Oh that's what these things are called. You go sit at the table I'll get the food ready. Once you got done you sat down to eat. While you and Spinel were eating your phone rang. You rushed to go pick it up.

Hello? You asked. Spinel was stairing at you and once you got off the phone she asked who was that you been on that thing for a while. It was [m/n] my mother. Hey Spinel do you have a mother or a father? She answered with No...gems don't have parents we form in the ground.

You guys got done eating and started to get ready for bed. As Spinel was going upstairs she looked at you getting the couch ready. You know [y/n] you can just sleep with me. You stopped and started to blush. Wha-what? You asked her.

She realized what she just had said and started to blush. I-I mean um... Hey I know what you meant you feel bad for me having to sleep on the couch. She nodded still blushing.

You go to sleep I'll be fine. She walked up the stairs and when you were just about to go to sleep. You saw arms and started to freak out the arms wrapped around you and took you upstairs and brong you to Spinel. You were still a little bit freak out. Spinel laid her head on your chest and closed her eyes. You looking at her with a shocked face

But then you smiled watch her cute face. You said to after giving her a kiss on the forehead goodnight. After you fell asleep Spinel looked at you smile and blushing goodnight and closed her eyes again.