Prologue

Mangle's POV
I wake up to the sound of Funetime Foxy talking to Foxy. Foxy, who is usually really tough, is crying.
I suddenly feel really thirsty but im too scared to face funtime foxy so i wait. Five mins after funtime foxy leaves the house, i get up for water.
I run into foxy in the kitchen, drinking coffee, tears dried on his face.
"Whats wrong?" I ask foxy.
"Nothing" foxy winces when he turns around to look at me.
"You can tell me anything" i tell him softly.
He inhales.
Puppet's POV
I'm so tired... i enter the washroom. Why was i in here again? I stumble out and into arms of freddy.
"I know you" i laugh.
Freddy smiles, pushing me into a bedroom and getting on top of me, ripping off our clothes.
Whats happening?
I laugh from the pain. Freddy accidently spills his beer but it doesn't matter.
It feels so good...the tired comes back so i close my eyes. I dont fall asleep though because i can never keep them closed for that long.
This goes on for a while, when a random moan escapes from my mouth.
I suddenly feel the erge to pee but im so stoned...
Bonnie's POV
I feed my dinner to my pet bunny. When your dying its hard to stay positive.
I am annorexic plus i have cancer, nobody knows im dying though. I dont want anybody to know because then they'll start harrassing me and asking a whole bunch of questions that i dont know how to answer.
My older brother Shadow comes in, "how ya feelin?"
"I dont know" i shrug.
He leaves me be.
Chica's POV
I groan. The person next to me woke me up with his horrible singing.
"Lefty" i complain, "shut up".
I look out the window, where i see the wing of the plane disappearing into some clouds. Lefty shuts up when he ends the song Lefty Loosen You.
"Finally" i say.
I excuse myself to the washroom where i splash cold water on my face.