Chapter 8

Funtime Chica's POV
The bell rings for the people in detention. Lefty gets up to leave but i stop him.
"Wait, lefty...i like you" i say.
"Arent you datimg Gold-" i cut him off with a kiss.
I pull away, lefty looks shocked, then he growls, shoots me a look telling me he hates me now, and leaves. I stare after him, shocked at his reaction.

Lefty's POV
Oh my god, i cant believe she had the nerve to kiss me without permission!
"Hey Goldie, you need to talk some sense into that girl of yours"i growl.
"What happened?" Goldie asks.
"She kissed me! Havent you told her yet?"
"She what?! You have got to be kidding me" goldie says.
"Hey goldie! And lefty? The hell are you doing here?" FChica asks.
"Talking to my cousin about how you kissed me without permission, do you not know?" I growl, my voice rising with anger.
"Lefy is fricking gay, and why the hell did you kiss him you know we are dating" goldie hisses.
"I couldnt con-"
"You know what, we are over" goldie walks through the doors to the school.

Funtime Freddy's POV
"FFreddy!" FChica calls.
"What is it?" I ask when she comes sobbing into my shoulder.
"Goldie broke up with me!" She cries.
"I told he would break your heart, its gonna be ok" i hug her.
"Is it to late to go back to you?" She asks.
"Never to late" we kiss.

Foxy's POV
"Glitchtrap escaped" Mangle tells me.
"Fuck" i say under my breath.
"Puppet is here. He saw it" Mangle whispers.
"Bring him here"
A minute later im questioning Puppet.
"Mangle says you saw what happened. Can you tell me the details of that night?" I ask.
Puppet nods, "i was walking on the bad side of town, lefty saw me and came to talk to me, when a golden bear with purple top hat and cape came to kill , i think me, he kind of looked like Goldie" puppets voice trembles.
My eyes widen, "anything else?" Puppet shakes his head, "ok you are dismissed"

Mangle's POV
"Foxy i have been meaning to tell you something" i say.
"Not now, i have to talk to goldie" he grabs his cape.
"Foxy, i am transgender" i look away, not wanting to see his reaction.
I take a peek, he stands there, shock written all over his face, "when did you find out?" He asks.
"A month ago" i wince.
"Its ok. I guess i should come out to you too... im gay" i shrug, "and my boyfriend is Bonnie"
"Oh my god foxy! I hope he gets better soon. Im so sorry" i hug him.
"Its ok. You wanna come question goldie?" He asks.
"Sure" i grab my cape as well.