Chapter 9

Goldie's POV
"Goldie! Can we question you?" Foxy and Mangle jog up.
"Uh, yeah, sure" i shrug.
"Do you have a purple top hat?" Mangle asks.
I look around nervously, Puppet shoots me a sneaky look, and jogs away.
I sigh, "no" my voice trembles.
"Lie" Foxy writes something down on his notepad.
"Do you own a purple cape?" Mangle asks.
"Yes"
"A knife with a purple handle?"
"No" i say with a straight face.
"We dont have enough info yet, Mangle"
"Um... i have to go for my part time job" i try.
"You dont have a part time job, we have access to your files" Foxy says.
"I think we should check him" Mangle whispers to Foxy.
Foxy nods and Mangle hands him my bag while Mangle pats me down.

Foxy's POV
I pull a knife with a purple handle out of Goldie's bag, while Mangle slides a small gun out of his pocket.
I glare at Goldie. He trembles like crazy.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"I'm Fredbear, Golden Fredbear" Goldie says.
Mangle gasps.
"You are under arrest" i handcuff Goldie.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will he used against you" Mangle shoves him into the car.
Lefty walks past and stares.

Lefty's POV
My eyes widen as i see Goldie being shoved into Foxy's Police car. He glances at me, then the door slams and they take off.
I stop walking amd stare after the police car, devastated. They must have gotten it wrong, it has to be Glitchtrap.
"Hey Lefty. They caught the murderer!" Puppet says, coming up to me.
"Who?" I whisper.
"Remember that one night, where the murderer scratched your arm? That was Goldie. Glitchtrap appears to be unknown" Puppet smiles.
Fuck! So it really was my brother? I killed my cousin, and now my brother is in jail.
I look at the scar he gave me, a tear drop falls on it. I look at Puppet, "who exposed him?" I ask.
"Me?"
I look at the paved sidewalk, "i killed my cousin, and now my brother is in jail" i whisper.

Bonnie's POV
I wake up while a nurse is checking my vitals. She realizes im awake, "someone is here for you" she whispers and leaves.
"Bonnie?" Bon Bon comes bouncing behind the curtains, shadow following shortly after.
"Bon Bon! Its been two years since i saw you! How old are you now?" I ask him.
"Im 8" he smiles proudly.
Bonette jumps on Bon Bon and they start giggling, which makee me smile.
"Hi Bonnette!" I beam.
"Why are you in the hospital?" Bon Bon asks.
"Bonnie's got cancer in his brain, but its being fixed" Bonnette says.
"So is the treatment working?" Shadow asks.
"Not yet" i reply sadly.
"Did you see the news? Goldie got arrested for murder, because he is the towns murderer, and lefty broke down on the street because of it" Shadow whispers.
"What? This town is twisted in a deep web of lies" i say.

Ballora's POV
"5 6 7 8..." my dance teacher mumbles on. I dance to the beat, and i dont just do ballet, i do hip hop and jazz as well.
"Perfect, you guys are dismissed" my dance teacher says at the end of class.
"Hey" Baby comes up.
"Hey, whats up" i ask.
"FChica got back together with FFreddy" Baby smirks.
"Goodness. Does that girl ever take a break from her love life?" I ask, chugging water.
"I dont know, oh look, there she is!" Baby says.

Funtime Chica's POV
"Oh hey FChica! We were just talking about you" Ballora waves cheerily.
"Did you hear? Goldie got arrested for murder" Baby says excitedly.
"I already knew that he was the murderer long before we started dating" i say.
"What" they say.
I laugh, " you two are clueless of what im capable of"
They glance at each other.
"Oh ill bail him out soon, my little helper he is. I am his boss" i reveal.
They back away, but i just keep walking towards them, only because the police station is. I laugh again.

Freddy's POV
I wake up in the hospital. Didnt lefty shoot me to death? Oof, good english, freddy.
A nurse comes to check my vitals.
"Could you please tell me what happened?" I ask them.
"Well, Lefty, your cousin, shot you when you tried to find Puppet. You didnt die. Goldie called 911 asap" he replies.
I fall silent.
Then, "can Goldie visit me?" I ask.
"He's been arrested for attempted murder" he shrugs, then leaves. I immediately turn on the news, apparently i got a private room.
I gasp at what i find out. Whats happened the past few days that i've been in a coma.

Chica's POV
I texted lefty an hour ago but there is no reply. I call him three times but there is no answer.
"ANSWER" i yell, frustrated. I throw my phone against the wall and the screen cracks. I pick it up and quickly apologize to it because that a habit i made for some reason. Thankfully it still works.