Chapter 11

Shadow's POV
Bon Bon jumps on me, screaming at me to get up, and hes saying its his and Bonettes birthday today, and that the Balloonse's are coming at 12 pm.
"Ok ok, im getting up. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask, getting dressed.
"Waffles" he decides, closing his eyes
"Im making them!" Bonnie runs down the stairs and plugs in the waffle maker. He starts making the batter and boy its been a long time since ive seem him cook. He is the best. I smile at the memory, when i first tried his cooking i thought it would be bad but it tasted like heaven.
"Hey Bonnie, are any of your friends coming?" I ask as i watch him cook.
"Foxy, Mangle, maybe Chica" he says.
"Sounds good" i nod.
"You invite some of your friends" Bonnie suggests.
"I tried but Puppet...something is happening to him" i sigh.
All of a sudden my phome starts ringing from upstairs. I rush to get but im too late. Then it starts ringing again. I pick it up.
"Lefty?" I ask.
"Somethings happening to Puppet! He writhes like hes pain, and screams every so often! We are at his house, please come quick" lefty sobs.
"Oh my god! Ok, ill be there shortly." I hang up and rush downstairs.
"Whats the rush, shadow?" Bonnie asks,, smiling.
"Somethings wrong with Puppet, something very wrong" i tell him.
"Oh shit! We might have to call off the party, Bons" Bonnie tells the 9 and 10 year olds.
We rush out the door to Puppets.

Puppet's POV
Suddenly a sharp pain comes from my side. I cry out in pain and tears start running down my face.
"Show yourself!" I say fiercely.
A blurr of a bunny zooms around around me.
"You will get tired eventually" i growl.
"Sicko mode" a messed up whisper says.
"What" i say, confused.
"Finally, you can hear me" a bunny with glowing purple eyes and a matching purple vest with stars on it appears.
"Who the fuck are you?" I ask.
"Im Glitchtrap" he disappears.
I jerk awake, and look around. I am lying on my couch, my face tear stained. Every time i jerk, i switch from Puppet to Nightmarionne. I close my eyes and try to calm down. I open them and transformations stop, im Puppet.
I realize that Lefty, Shadow, and Bonnie are staring down at me. Lefty also has a tear stained face.
"That...was hell" i croak.
"Puppet! Oh my god what happemed? You were writhing and screaming and sobbing!" Lefty says.
"So i was. And hes back. Its him" i get up, closing all the blinds, locking everything, "its happening, Glitchtrap and Fredbear are now partners in crime, and they want me and Lefty dead" i sniff.
"I thought you were suicidal. Thats how this whole thing started" Lefty says.
I shrug.

Foxy's POV
Mangle: got a text from Puppet. His visions are never wrong.
I read the text Puppet sent her, and realize we are in for a treat. Suddenly i hear pounding footsteps i look up and sidestep Springtrap quickly.
WAIT WHAT?
"SPRINGTRAP, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU ALIVE?" I scream in terror.
"Thats the thing, im not" he lunges at me, but i dodge.
I cant arrest him unless i know his intemtions, also, he might be a ghost, this is the place he died after all, or i might be hallucinating, but i highly doubt that.
He runs right through my hand, then he evaporates. I run. All the way to me and Mangle's house.

Fredbear's POV
I smile evilly amd grab my knife, cleaning it until it gleams. Me and my Glitch Boi here are getting ready to kill this whole entire city and towns population.
We fly to our positions. Put each other on call and start the count down.
"3"
"2"
"1".

Whats going to happen?