Chapter 14

Funtime Chica's POV
I walk outside, not knowing what the hell was going to happen. FFreddy walks out beside me, but once we're outside, we stop short. We see The Twisted Ones, amd the Nightmares.
Suddenly, Nightmare, an unknown animatronic runs towards me and FFreddy. I scream and run away, not even closing the door.
I hide in a bush and watch as Nightmare murders my boyfriend. I scream, sobbing, charging towards Nightmare.
I grab hold of Nightmare and rip him apart, Nightmare suffocates me and im screaming with rage, tearing at his fingers.
"FChica! Stop!" FFoxy screams.
"He killed FFreddy!" I sob scream.
"FCHICA YOU ARE GOING TO DIE" FFoxy yells.
I gasp for air so i can reply, "I DONT CARE"
"WELL I DO" FFoxy plunges into Nightmares chest and rips out his heart. Nightmare falls, amd FFoxy kisses me.

Ballora's POV
I hear a bang come from downstairs and i curl into a ball, hiding under a blanket under my bed. Whatever is in my house thumps up the stairs and into my room. I peek out and see Twisted Wolf's foot.
H o l y  s h it.
It stops and crouches down, peeking under the bed. I dyck my head under the blankets quickly. I hear heavy breathing. Then it stops.
A few moments later it picks me up and looks at me with a twisted smile on its face.
I kick him where it hurts and he collapses, letting go of me. I land gracefully and silently on the ground, jumo out the window, and flee to the school, the only safe place in this town. These animatronics are too strong. Plus, there are so many hiding places at the school in case one of a few of them do get into the school.

Circus Baby's POV
"Where are you going Ballora?" I say, slipping into the bush, Ballora jumps.
"The school" she replies.
"Thats the animatronics headquarters. The only safe place here is Puppet's house" I tell her, "im going here right now, wanna come with me?"
"Sure" she whispers, and we sprint out of the bush.
Twisted Freddy comes at us, but we slide into another bush, realizing that...its a fucking rose bush.
"Ow" i whisper, as the thorns poke me. Me and Ballora pull up our heads.
After ten mins me and Ballora agree that hes not leaving. We run for it.
When we arrive at Puppets house we pound on the door, until Puppet finally opens it and lets us in.
Once we're inside we realize that the house so much bigger than what its exterior looks like.
"Welcome to my house, which is actually a mansion in disguise" Puppet introduces us.
"Want some coffee, Puppet?" Lefty calls.
"Sure, want some?" Puppet asks me and Ballora.
I nod and he tells Lefty, who soon brings us the coffee.
"The basment is the safest" Puppet says, pulling books halfway out in a pattern. Im guessing the books are levers.
The bookshelf turns around, i realize we are standing on a platform connected to the bookshelf.
We descend a a spiral staircase, Puppet shows us je several bedrooms downstairs, the two bathrooms, the panic room, the living area, and je downstairs kitchen as well. Its well built amd filled with carpet, even more books, and looks like upstairs except bigger, and better.
"How?" Ballora asks, looking around in amazement.
"Ive prepared for this for years. Also, six feet underground is the safest, because the enemies cant get to us, and it doesnt flood." Puppet explains as he punches in a code, the door opens to reveal an elevator, "this takes us the very top, or the other levels we cant reach by stairs" Puppet punches in another code and the door closes, "its secret, so its labelled bathroom but it isnt a bathroom" Puppet concludes the tour.

Foxy's POV
I frown, watching Mangle and Chica make out. The wi fi signals are all down, im guessing the animatronics have knocked down the towers.
Im looking out the window and the door starts getting kicked down, by Nightmare Mangle.
"GUYS, WE HAVE TO GET TO PUPPET'S" i scream, grabbing their arms and pulling them through the back door.
Once their legs start moving we're sprinting as fast as a bullet being shot. Puppets perfectly normal house appears through the fog, and we got knock on the door, trying our very best to stay calm while Nightmare Mangle and Nightmare Foxy charge after us.
Puppet opens the door them quickly locks it.
Ballora and Baby come laughing through the moving platform/bookshelf. Me, Chica, and Mangle stare after them, until they finally notice us.
"Could you guys give these three tthe tour of the mansion in disguise?" Puppet asks, "im busy preparing for the war" he concludes.
The two funtimes nod and we follow after them.