Chapter 5

Puppet's POV
I pick up the gun from the general store, about ready to die. When i turn around i run into lefty on the way out.
"Oh uh, hi" i say, quickly hiding my gun.
"Whats that behind your back" lefty asks, grabbing my arm.
"Nothing" i say, walkimg past him and hugging the gun.
"Puppet! You dont just walk out the general store empty handed! " lefty pulls my arm, revealing the gun.
"Puppet! Is that self defense, it better be self defense" lefty says.
"Go away lefty" i say, picking up the gun.
"What are you doing with the gun" we are now in the middle of a random forest.
I point my at my head with the gun, "goodbye lefty, i hated life anyways" i pull the trigger.
"Puppet no!" Lefty cries.
BOOM!

Chica's POV
I am walking down a lonely road so far away from town, when all of sudden i hear a loud boom.
I turn into a clearing in the forest i was walking beside. I can hear distressed cries.
"Someone please help! Puppet commit suicide" i hear lefty cry.
I whip out my phone and text ballora: puppet is dead.
Ballora: what
Chica: hes in the forest, in a clearing.

Funtime Chica's POV
i sprint through the forest, the closer i get the louder the voices are. If this is a party, im so down.
But when i get there, everyones crowded around puppet.
"Has someone shot puppet?" I ask, voice shaking.
"Puppet commit suicide" lefty sobs over and over again.
"Funtime chica, come this way please" goldie grabs my arm and pulls me toward the pine, where the shadows are.
"Something happened over the summer, funtime chica" goldie says.
"Goldie...." i begin.
"Funtime chica, i know youre here" funtime freddy calls out.
"Im sorry, i have to go" i say.
"FChica, i love you, i always have" he pushes me up against the tree and starts kissing me, i kiss back.
"What the hell goldie! Get off of my girl" FFreddy pulls goldie off of me, "FChica, remember me?" He asks.
I nod, gulping.
"Go away FFreddy" Goldie growls, transforming into fredbear and pulling out William's famous purple knife.
Me and FFreddy gasp. He's been the murderer the whole entire time? Then who the hell is Glitchtrap?

Goldie's POV
I realize that i scared them. Do they know?
"Are tou the murderer? Who the hell is Glitchtrap?" FChica asks.
"No no no! Its nothing like you think" i try covering up, quickly changing back into Golden Freddy.
"You are the murderer. FChica, dont go near him again" FFreddy demands.
"But i love him, you broke up with me a long time ago" FChica blinks back tears.
"For safety reasons!" FFreddy hisses.
"Well, i love Goldie now and you cant change that" FChica punches him in the face.
FChica comes up, kissing me.

Shadow's POV
Lefty is telling everyone not to call 911 because Puppet hates the hospital, but everyoen knows that puppet hates the hospital. I have no idea how lefty knows what puppet hates already, its the second month of school.
Lefty suddenly stops sobbing, then he kisses Puppet on the lips, right there. In front of everyone.