Chapter 21

Nessa bathroom in top pic👆🏼
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nessa POV
I went into my bathroom and took a shower. They did really good on remodeling it. I got out and wrapped the towel around me and looked in the mirror.

I moved the towel and seen hickeys and ace's hand and finger prints on my waist which was already bruising.

When I tell y'all the sex was the fucking bomb.

I wrapped it back and walked out the room to put on my clothes. I put on my grey and white crop top with a rainbow in the corner and my grey shorts with rainbow rims with my rainbow slides.

I sat on my bed and waited for ace to come

I sat on my bed and waited for ace to come. 30 minutes later ace showed up and we got to work. 2 hours later we were done but we still had to put my clothes up in the closet.

We got my bags and took them into the closet so we could put them up and when we were half way through ace came up behind me and put his hand around my waist

We got my bags and took them into the closet so we could put them up and when we were half way through ace came up behind me and put his hand around my waist. I hissed and he immediately let go and asked what's wrong.

"Nothing"I said not looking him in the eyes and trying to hide my sides which was really hard because I had on a crop top.

He seen me trying to pull my shirt down and grabbed my hands. I huffed and let him see and his eyes widened. He poked it and I flinched so he stopped. He looked up at me and said"I'm sorry baby girl ." I nodded and said it's okay. We exchanged little pecks and went back to work . An hour later we were finally done with everything.

We walked out of the closet and ace went to work and I lounged around on my bed until sundown then I got hungry

We walked out of the closet and ace went to work and I lounged around on my bed until sundown then I got hungry. I went into the kitchen and got a chair to stand in to raid the top cabinets.

I found some snacks so I got it down and took it back to my room. When I was half way through my snacks I though about how salice was doing and decided to go to her room.

I grabbed my snacks and jace then walked to her room. When I opened the door she was laying in her bed scrolling through Netflix. I sat jace in the bed then I got in. "Hello Bestie long time no see" I said while smiling. She rolled her eyes and said I just seen you yesterday.

"So you don't miss me " I pouted.

She stared at me for a minute then said "no."
I rolled my eyes and started to get out the bed but she said," bitch sit back down I'm lying I do miss you best friend ." I smiled and was finna sit back down but she seen my bruises and frowned.
"What the fuck happened to you" she said getting up inspecting it.
She touched it and I smacked her hand and said," ace happened."
"Did he put his fucking hands o-" I cut her off and said no he didn't well not in that way anyways.
She raised her eyebrow and said bitchhhh you fuckin lyin.

I shook my head and said sit yo ass down cause I got some shit to spill bitch. We settled on the bed while the tv played in the background. " well me and ace had sex last night", I said twiddling with my fingers. She leaned forward and said," so that's what that scream was but anyways details i need details was it good?"

I raised my eyebrow and said,"these hickeys, bruises, and my limp explains it all bitch it was the mf bomb." She smirked and said ok so how did this happen. Well-and I proceeded to tell her what happened when I stole his car to go to the house and how he kissed me and how I caught a attitude and he told me to lose it but I didn't and then that's when we had sex and my attitude was gone.

She laughed when I told her about the attitude part and said," girl I'm surprised he put yo ass in check because nobody can tame yo attitude." I shrugged and said well I guess that changed."
"You guess girl it has and as soon as you catch a attitude wit me imma call ace to put yo ass in check."

I stuck my finger up at her and laughed a little then something dawned on me about her.
"Ok miss since you all on my case what about you and mr. sin grey cause y'all kno y'all been all up on each other soo what's the deal." I said while smirking.
She blushed and I playfully smacked her arm and said omg you like him. She looked down and said kinda and we continued the conversation until like midnight. I told her goodnight and got a sleeping jace went to my room.

Jace is always sleep he sleep more than me and that's saying something cause I fucking love to sleep. We settled in and went to sleep. A hour and a half later I was woken up by loud thunder. I jolted up and looked around the room. I fucking hate when it storms I be scared as hell. No I'm not a wimp I have my reasons.

I got up and went to the window and opened the curtains. When I did a fat ass lightening struck by the window and I screamed a little.

Nope nu uh I'm not staying in here so I went and got jace who was still sleep and wrapped my blanket around us. I peeked out the door and seen that the coast was clear then I took off toward salice room. I opened her door and snuck inside she wouldn't mind because this happens all the time.
I put my blanket at the end of the bed and sat jace on top of it then got into her bed. Salice sat up when I got in and I told her it's storming and I'm scared then she nodded and opened her arms. I leaned into them and played with her ear until I went to sleep. That's my mf bestie always know what to do.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
THE END‼️‼️