Chapter 27

Ace POV
She pouted and went to the other side of the bed. She snatched the covers and got into the bed with her back facing me. I know she ain't snatching on my shit like that. I ignored her and turned back to the tv.

I felt her turn her body toward me and she was staring at the side of my face so I looked at her and she stood up on her knees. She moved the cover off of my bottom half and straddled me. She kept saying my name but I ignored her and kept watching tv.

She grabbed the remote and cut the tv off but I kept looking at it. She looked at me and said "ace talk to me please I'm sorry" and she started pecking my lips but I still ignored her. She grabbed my face but I moved her hands.

"Aaaacccceeee"she whined out while pulling my hands but I moved them from her.

She is so fucking adorable that I wanna give in and forgive her but I didn't.

She huffed and got off of me and went back to the other side of the bed so I turned the tv back on. A while later I heard her sniffing so apparently she was crying. I looked over at her and seen her shoulders shaking and that's when I gave in.

I reached over and picked her up and put her in my lap. I wiped her cheeks and kissed them and asked why she was crying. She said your not talking to me while wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby girl I'm just mad that you left without telling me because something could've happened to you"

She nodded and said, " I'm sorry daddy" then put her head on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair and she lifted her head and looked at me. She kissed my lips and I kissed back but we stopped before it got too heated. I pecked her lips one more time and she smiled.
"You are such a baby" I said while rubbing her back.

"No I'm not"she said and rolled her eyes. I glared at her and she bit her lip cause she knew why I was doing it. She didn't make eye contact so I pulled her face up and said," I let you off with stomping up the stairs and slamming the door but you're really testing my patience baby girl."
She looked me in the eye and said I can't stop rolling my eyes because it's a habit.

"Well we're gonna have to break it before it get you fucked up"
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
" Yes daddy"
I nodded and she layed her head on my chest and started drawing patterns on my chest. I remembered that I had to go to my club Saturday which is in 2 days cause it's currently Thursday.

"Do you want to come to the club with me and the gang Saturday"

She popped up and started bouncing on my lap and I groaned because she was bouncing on my dick. I grabbed her waist but let go when I remembered her bruise.
She seemed to notice my hesitation and said it doesn't hurt that much and it almost healed. She moved the cover and I seen that the bruise was fading and sighed in relief.

"so I'll take that as a yes then"

She nodded fast and started bouncing again so I grabbed her waist and said babygirl you gotta stop before something happens. She blushed a little when she felt my thing on her but smirked like she had an idea. She put her hands on my shoulders and started grinding on my bulge and moaned. I groaned and grabbed her waist and said,"don't start nothing you can't finish."
"But I wanna"she whined
"Vanessa stop we're gonna go to bed"
She pouted but layed down and my chest. I rolled my eyes because she is so stubborn and persistent. She played with my ears while I played with her hair and she eventually fell asleep and I followed a while after.