Chapter 24

Nessa POV
After ace left I went to take a shower and put on my pj's so I can join them downstairs. I grabbed the snacks I stole from the kitchen last night and headed to the movie room.

I didn't know where the hell that was and it took me a while but when I did find it i realized I passed the door about 3 times.

When I entered the room and seen that everybody was already there so I walked around to try and find a seat but the only one was by ace in the far back. I silently cursed and made my way back there and sat down.

He looked at me and I looked at him and he turned back around. The movie didn't start yet so I was opening my chips and stuff and started munching on em and when I looked up everybody was looking at me. I then realized that I'm the only one that had snacks.

I said,"where y'all snacks at?" while still eating. "Somebody ate all the snacks we put up yesterday for today"red said. I froze when he said that cause I was eating the snacks right now. " ok so I may or may not have eaten the snacks last night" I said.

They groaned and I held a finger up and said ,"but I have some left in my room and I will go and get it." They nodded and I sat there and they looked at me cause I wasn't moving not a inch.

"Did I say me ? I meant somebody else" I said settling back in.

Amanda rolled her eyes but smiled said she was going to get them.
*****
It's been a while and Amanda is not back so I think I need to check on her. I got up and felt somebody grab my arm so I looked back and it was ace. He asked where I was going and I told him to look for Amanda then he nodded and let go.

I went to my room and when I hit the corner you won't believe what I seen. Hazelnut and Amanda sucking each other faces off.

You know the tongue all in your mouth kiss yes that one.
I stood there with my mouth open and they notice me and broke apart. I awkwardly turned around and scadaddled to the kitchen for something to drink.
If ace find out Noah's brains gone get blowed out through his asshole and if he find out imma act like Ian kno cause I'm not tryna have my brain dripping out my ass
I made it to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find something to drink but the only thing I seen was a unopened calypso and water. I was not in a water mood so I got the calypso. I close the fridge and jumped out of my drawers when I seen Amanda standing behind the door. She immediately started talking and said,"please don't tell ace he will fucking kill me!"
I faked confusion and said," tell ace what?"
She said," you know what I'm talking about."
"Do I " i said with my eyebrow raised
" yes you just se-" she caught on and said,"omg thank you so much Nessa I owe you one" then hugged me and I hugged back.
"No problem girl I got you but you kno you're going to have to eventually tell him before he find out because if he do it won't be pretty."
She nodded and we left the kitchen and made our way back to the movie room.

The reason we are so close is because at breakfast ace introduced me and salice to everybody and we chatted it up and I decided they were cool and we just went from there.

I gave everybody the snacks and went to sit down. I put my drink in the cup holder and ace squinted at it then frowned.
Ace POV
I frowned at MY drink that Nessa had like why is she always eating and drinking my shit. She looked at me and said what. I point to the drink and she squinted her eyes and said," what about it."

"It's mine why do you have it " I said.

" because there was a choice between water and juice and I chose juice." She said and went back to eating.

I sighed and turned around and paid attention to the movie cause it was about to start. We were watching a scary movie cause I am a fan of horror.

Vanessa was crunching on them chips loud as hell so I looked at her and she stopped mid way to her mouth with a chip in her hand.

"Chew quieter" I said and she nodded.
5 minutes later she opened the drink and when she was finna drink it but I snatched it out of her hand and drunk some then put it back in her outstretched hand.

She frowned at me and started taking little sips out of it. A scary part in the movie popped up and I heard Nessa say fuck and she put the chip bag in front of her face then started peeking around the bag.
I smiled when she went back behind the bag fast. She finally put the bag down and seen me looking at her.

She seen my smile and rolled her eyes and I decided I was gonna let it slide this time. 30 minutes into the movie a ugly ass lady popped in the screen and Nessa jumped hard as hell.

She mumbled nope and got up and I was wondering where she was going until she sat in my lap. I raised my eyebrow at her and she mumbled I'm scared in my chest and I laughed a little because she can be tough but still scared of almost everything.

I turned my chair to the side so that we could see because she was straddling me and we continued to watch the movie with Nessa jumping every now and then. I felt Nessa put her head into the crook of my neck and inhale.

When the credits started rolling I looked down and seen my baby girl sleeping. I smiled when she scrunch her nose up adorably. I stood up and she automatically rapped her legs around me and I took her to her room.

I changed her into her jam jams as she likes to call them when you can just call them pajamas. I kissed her forehead and left. I took a shower and and went to bed.