King for a day- Pierce the veil

-Callie's POV-

"Hey douche's" Andy called to Gee and Hannah. "hey fucktard" Hannah called back. "Hey Cal. How's the leg?" Andy asked. "Good, yeah. Well... Ish." I replied. Andy walked over to Lucy. "and you are...?" He asked with a smile. Lucy was wearing their T-shirt. "Lucy. And you?" she asked, sarcastically. "you know who I am..." Andy said, winking. Lucy smiled. Holly was wearing a Fall out boy T-shirt. "Stump's out back" Andy said to Holly. Her jaw dropped and with a big smile she looked at me with puppy eyes. "yes." I said, and she ran off to meet Patrick.
"We better get moving" Ray said. "Where are we going?" Lucy asked. "On tour. You get a backstage pass." Andy answered. Andy seems pretty into Lucy. Well, Lucy is super pretty, with her dark brown eyes and beautiful brown hair, no wonder why Andy likes her. There's not even much of an age gap- maybe a year or so.
We all took a seat, me with Gee and Lucy with Andy. "Hey hon, you want to do some sketching with me?" Gee asked. "Callie is a really good drawer" Lucy said. "Yeah ok then" I agreed "what are we sketching?" I asked. "BATMAN!" Andy shouted. "Batman?" Gee asked me. "ok then." I replied. So, Gee got his sketch pad and pencils, and got a spear one with pencils. I started to draw the outline and shapes of his face and body, and I decided to draw buildings in the background. Once I'd finished the out line, it was time for some tone or shading. Gee's finished his outline too- he was a really good drawer. "I don't know whether I should paint it or not." he said. "Hey, let's make them different, if I use shading and you use water colour." I suggested. "Yeah, ok. Unless you want to paint?" He asked. "No, no. It's ok- you paint." I told him. "hmm. Ok, I'll paint." he said as he was getting his paints. "Gee is a fucking good drawer. Seriously." I told Lucy and Andy. "He did go to one of the best art schools in New York. So, yeah. He's pretty good." Andy told me. "I dropped out of school. Don't do what I did." He added. "Anyway, what do you want to do with your life?" Andy asked. "Hmm. Tattoo artist maybe?" I said. Was that dream too ambitious? "oooh. Let me see your drawing then." He said. I handed him the pad. And his jaw literally dropped. "This... is... amazing! You will easily get the job. This is like... better than Gee's!" He said. "I wouldn't go that far... But thanks Andy." I said. Gee came back, and Andy handed back my drawing, while showing it to Gee. "Woah... That's so good Cal!" Gee told me. We both smiled to each other and I turned my back to lean on his side, and started to add shade to batman and the buildings. It did take a long time, but in the end (as we fade into the night... oh woah oh ooh, who will tell the story of your life?.... Sorry. Band reference!) it did look good. I put my signature and said "done." And put my drawing on the table. "almost..." Gee said. "Don't rush Gee. It's looking really good." I told him. He smiled as he put his signature on his. He put his drawing on the table next to mine. It was amazing. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me. "your drawing is amazing" Gee told me. "nah, yours is really good." I told him. The other two weren't there anymore. I guess that they left when we were drawing. I looked back into Gee's beautiful eyes, and he kissed me, and I kissed him back. Then he took my hand, pulled me up and brought me over to his bedroom, and locked the door behind him...