Game over- Falling in reverse

-Callie's POV-

I climbed into the bus with Gerard. He really wanted to throw me a massive party and get me loads of expensive things, when all I need is him.

I walked into his room and flopped onto the bed. What time was it? I checked my iPod. 3:45 am. Gosh, the curfew was at 11:30 pm. What was I doing for 3 hours, apart from getting knocked out and Gee almost getting killed?

I sat up on the bed and Gee seemed to be in one of his 'intense thinking modes' again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head by his. He finally lifted his head. "Hey Cal, can I ask you something?" He said.
"Yeah sure, anything." I said.
"Can I know more about your mother..?"
"...Oh... Well... What do you want to know?"
"Why did your Dad burn the pictures?"
"...Well... Do you really want to know?"
"Yes Cal. It will do good for you saying it out loud."
Did he really want to know? What would he think? Well I've thought about telling him so many times before, so why not now. Here goes...

"Ok then... My Dad was drunk... He just got sacked from his job. My mum was a nurse, worked all the time but still early barely anything. She came home in tears. So my dad asked what the fuck was wrong. I was recently in hospital. I had kidney failure. I mum had given up her kidney for me, but it wasn't the correct match. My Dad got really annoyed and angry, we had waited all this time, and spent so much money on it for this. There was only one way, but it cost the family life savings. My Dad said not to, but my mum carried on and saved me. He was furious, and so was my sister as we were planning a holiday.

But one night, my Dad was drunk, and my parents were arguing, but then I heard a smash, and a scream. I froze and ran downstairs to find my mum with a broken bottle inside her. I collapsed beside her and checked for a pulse. None. I didn't know CPR though, so she was screwed I didn't know what to do. I panicked. I had an attack, when my Dad just stood and watched.

When I finally got up, I went into shock, then denial. I didn't know what to do. I went up stairs, and drew razor blades across my wrists. I stayed in my room for three days after that happened, not coming out at all.

When I did come out, my dad blamed her death on me, because my kidneys failed of an unexplainable cause. He burnt all the pictures in front of me so 'I could experience the pain he did'.

We couldn't take it. We moved to America, leaving everything behind. I hated it there. That's why I ran away- and then you found me."

----

"Oh Callie." Gee wrapped him arms around me. "That makes more sense now you have explained it."
"Hmm. I'm tired."
"We will be at the hotel soon hon."
"Ok. Now it's my turn. Why did you risk your life for me?"
"Because I love you. And yeah this is embarrassing, your my first love. And hopefully the one untill the day I die."
"Aw. I would of done the same for you. You are the only guy who has actually cared for me. The only person who loves me as much as my mum did."

"I love you Callie."
"I love you too Gee."