thirty .

Asami Walker

This was the first time I'd seen Asher's entire house and it was so beautiful. I loved every inch of it. His walls were painted dark colors, and his bedroom followed a black and white theme. He had style and taste for sure. We were currently lying in his bed while some music played in the background and I ranted.

"That shit made my head hurt, Ash. I can't believe I had a sister under my nose this whole time. Kenya at that. I hate her even more than I did before if that's possible."

He rubbed my back comfortingly.

"You wanna know what advice I have to give to you about that situation?"

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Keep treatin her the way you been treatin her. Blood don't make somebody family." he said.

"It kinda does." I joked. "But I know what you mean. I don't plan on treating her like a sister, but now she's even more dead to me than she was before."

"There's one good thing that might come out of this." he said. "Dailee might finally cut her off."

I scoffed.

"You don't know my sister then. She'll put up with someone to the ends of the earth. One of the few things I hate about her. And she doesn't need this stress, especially with that baby on the way."

"I know." he said, kissing my forehead, then my lips.

"I don't wanna talk about her anymore." I mumbled, climbing on top of him. Sighing and looking into his now brown eyes, I cocked my head.

"Do your eyes change color?" I asked.

"Depending on my mood and the season, yeah. Crazy right?"

I grinned stupidly while staring at his face, wrapping my arms around his neck while he did the same. He laid small kisses along my neck while I moaned softly. He came back up to kiss me again, taking my bottom lip into his teeth and sucking on it before kissing me once more.

"You wanna hear something?"

"Hm?"

"I never thought there would be another time where I genuinely had feelings for a female." he mumbled.

"I never thought I'd have feelings for anyone either. Especially not you." I said with a small chuckle.

Without warning, his picked me up and held me while I laughed with my legs around his waist.

"Where are you going?" I giggled. "Asher don't drop me!"

While he walked towards his bedroom door, I heard something fall to the ground so naturally, I looked. I was surprised to see a little baggie with oval shaped pills in it.

I stared at the ground.

"What is that, Asher?" I growled. "Know what, put me down."

He scooped the baggie up and tossed it on the bed.

"Nothinggg, come ere." he said, trying to pull me into a hug while I dodged it.

"I knew you smoked but xannies? Really? Those things could kill you!"

He shook his head and leaned against the wall.

"I know how to use them." he said. "Don't worry about me."

"But I am worried about you. I always knew you had a problem but I never knew it was this... deep." I said, walking towards him with my arms crossed.

Grabbing the bag, I shoved it into my pocket while he looked at me.

"Gimme the bag Asami, stop playing." he said.

"No. Fuck that." I stated confidently.

"Cut the fuckin attitude out and give me what I asked you for." he said again, calmly.

"I said no and I'm not gonna say it again."

"Excuse me?" He stood up and grilled me with his now darkened eyes. "Don't fuckin piss me off, Sami." he growled. "You know what? Leave. Go. You're making me want a blunt."

"You want me to leave?" I scoffed. "Fine, whatever. I'm only looking out for you."

I turned and started towards the bathroom door, dumping the baggie into the toilet before flushing it. Afterwards I made my way to the bedroom door.

"Suck my dick." I muttered. "Fucking asshole."

"What?" he said, grabbing my arm.

"You heard what I said." I spat. "I'm tryna care about you and this is how you treat me?"

"That attitude is gon get you fucked up." he said, cocking his head and tightening his grip.

I rolled my eyes, but quit talking. Only person I'd ever let check me. It might've had a little to do with the fact that it turned me on in ways he would've never thought.

"I hope you fuckin hearin me girl." he said.

I tried to pull my arm away but he wouldn't let me go.

"You hear me?"

"Yes. I hear you now let me go." I said, yanking my arm back.

"Good." he mumbled softly, almost whispering.

I rolled my eyes and poked out my bottom lip, annoyed with him.

He placed a small his on my pouting lip before kissing both tenderly.

He took his time on me, kissing me slowly and moving down to my neck while gripping my body up. After a minute or two in silence, his phone rang.

"Fuck." he groaned, pulling back but coming back in one more time.

"Hello?... What do you want?..." he paused and sucked his teeth. "This the first time you callin me in weeks and that's what you ask about?... Call your son then. I gotta go. Take care." he huffed, hanging up the phone and taking his shirt off.

Without a word, he took himself into the bathroom and within a minute or two, I heard the shower turn on.

I grimaced and frowned. Who just called him? What's with the sudden mood swings? I guessed he was just putting me in my place which was needed at times.

I slipped out of my clothes and joined Ash in the shower. I leaned against his chest while he stood with his face against the water.

"Who was that?" I asked, looking up at him.

He looked down at me, and bit his lip.

"Uh, that was my mother." he laughed bitterly and ran his fingers back through his hair. "She called... asking for money and shit."

"When was the last time you guys spoke?" I questioned.

"A while back." he said simply. "I'm not giving her money to go get high with. I already lost a parent to drugs." he admitted, sighing.

I turned around and let the water run over my body.

"I'm so sorry baby." I mumbled.

He didn't respond.

*
-prettygurlval ❤️