eleven .

Asher Black

"You ready?" I asked Kenya, holding a needle in my hand.

She grimaced and nodded her head before I began her tattoo. I buzzed away into her skin while she hissed in pain. To get her mind off of it, I talked to her.

"So what's this date for?" I questioned, referring to the month, date, and year that I was etching into her collar bone.

"This is the date my dad passed away." she stated, biting her lip.

I twisted mine to the side before responding.

"I'm sorry about that."

She just smiled slightly and nodded. I didn't say anything else, and finished up her tattoo.

Kenya was nothing but a good time. She was a lil crazy and hard to talk to but she was good in bed and that's all that mattered to me when it came to her. I wasn't looking for a relationship or anything, but I was definitely paying attention to other females because Ken just wasn't it. I didn't know for how long I was gonna be able to keep up with her.

After her tattoo was done, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and pulled out her wallet.

"On the house." I mumbled, standing and going to wash my hands.

"Oh, no I can pay." She said, fishing out money.

I groaned before washing my hands and pulling her into me.

"Not necessary." I murmured against her lips, teasing her.

I knew how much she liked me, but the feelings wasn't mutual. I never liked to kiss her because I thought kissing was intimate, and that shouldn't be shared with just anybody. I went off to go find some saran wrap to cover her new tat and take her home.

I dropped her off at her crib before taking myself home. I had had a long day at work today, and Kenya had walked in last minute after I was closing up. I was tired as hell but I took her anyway.

After I got home, I took a hot shower and ate dinner. I sat at the kitchen table and looked through some mail before hearing my doorbell ring. I stood to check who it was, and was surprised to see DeAngelo standing there.

"Wussup man?" I asked.

He stepped into my apartment, ignoring my outstretched hand.

"So you just gon not dap me up?" I asked, laughing.

He didn't laugh, just paced through  the hall back and forth like a crazy person.

"Imma let you do that." I sighed, walking back to the kitchen as he followed.

"I know you close the place at 8 so I'm here right now cuz we gotta talk. I think Dailee wanna break it off wit me bro." he said, sounding stressed as hell.

My ears perked up before I cocked my head.

"Wait, what? Slow down." I told him, grabbing his arm and pulling him down to the seat next to me. "What you mean?"

He stopped the jittery shit he was doing and palmed his face.

"She been acusin me of cheatin on her wit Asami." he said. "Asami!"

I crossed my arms and sat back.

"Are you?" I asked.

He looked at me with an angry expression his face.

"Hell nah! That's like my lil sister!"

I laughed.

"I'm fuckin wit you bro, I know... Why I feel like this got something to do with Kenya?"

He exploded out of his seat.

"Because it does!" he shouted. "Dailee means everything to me. I can't let this shit happen. Kenya gotta go! You gotta talk to yo girl man."

I curled my lip up and laughed, putting my hand over my face.

"That's not my girl. Never jack that." I retorted. "She's difficult to talk to about serious things, ion know if I could do that for you."

When I said Kenya was hard to talk to, I meant she gave weird responses to serious conversation questions. She had no substance, and to be honest I don't think she's all the way there.

"Imma just take my ass to Asami house cuz she's the only one wit some damn sense." DeAngelo mumbled under his breath. "Thanks for nothin Ash, I'll let you know how it go."

I groaned and sighed, staring at him.

"Listen, you know it's not even like that. This isn't my place, but imma see what I can do aight?"

He nodded his head before giving me weak dap, and hurrying out the door. I shut it behind him and watched as he started up his car and sped off.

That entire conversation gave me a bad headache. So what I was hearing was that something that Kenya was doing was getting in between Dailee and DeAngelo as well as Dailee and Asami. I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose, but it was weird nonetheless. All the thinking was making my head hurt worse, so naturally I went to take an Advil.

It didn't work after thirty minutes, so I went for something stronger. I walked towards my room, going straight for the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I pulled out an unlabeled bottle and popped a Xanax, almost instantly feeling relief just from having it on my tongue. I swallowed it with water and laid in bed to feel my high.

After an hour or so, I was completely fried. Gone. I was hungry, but didn't feel like cooking. Last time I cooked while I was high I left my stove on for way too long and damn near burned my apartment down. I decided on grabbing some Chic Fil A. I made my way there, driving the speed limit just to make sure I didn't get pulled over.

After receiving my food, I took it home to eat. I didn't feel like being out  for much longer than I already was. I finished my food and called up Kenya, feeling a lil lonely. My high had me thinking and I didn't like where my mind was wandering.

She asked me to pick her up, so I did just that. I had to turn my music up to keep myself from passing out behind the wheel.

Come outside .
11:08 pm

It felt like before I even pressed send, she was coming out the front doors of her building. I raised an eyebrow, but wasn't too worried about it.

"Hey!" She smiled, leaning in to kiss me before I dodged it and kissed her cheek instead.

"Hey." I mumbled. "I missed you."

"Awe." She giggled. "We we're together earlier."

"Yeah I guess we were." I chuckled. "But we gotta talk." I said.

"Mm mn. No talking. You look too damn good right now." she smiled, sliding her hands all up and down my abdomen.

I followed her lead, pulling her shirt up along with her bra and latching my lips onto her nipple.

She moaned as soon as the feeling erupted through her body, and reclined the seat. Climbing over to sit on top of me, she massaged the bulge through my pants before licking her lips and sliding down to her knees.

*
-prettygurlval ❤️