The Day Before Annabeth Chase Went Missing...

Word Count; 638

It was about five p.m when me and Annabeth finally got a chance to speak. Annabeth was sitting down on a bench in the middle of camp under an oak tree. He smiled contently before walking over to her, and sitting down on the left of her. "Hey, Annabeth." I said, looking over to her. "Hello to you, too, Seaweed Brain.." She joked, with a smile as she turned to him. Percy said, "Mmm... it's been nice now that we haven't gotten too many quests as of now, but.. it's also nerve-racking, considering its been silent over the past few days.." He sighed and shook his head. Annabeth nodded in return with another sigh. "Yeah, but I'm sure we'll get another question, soon."
As the sun began to set, Annabeth laid her head on Percys shoulder. He smiled joyfully and looked to the front of him, before he laid his left cheek on her head, calmly.

As of now, both he and Annabeth were seventeen, and his birthday was coming up in about two or so months.. Although it was a whiles away, he was sure that his friends were already planning a party for him... And without even realizing it, an hour or two had passed in the blink of an eye, and with a startle, the conch horn blew- signaling dinner was starting. Percy flinched, and almost hit Annabeth straight in the face, but luckily, he stopped himself and let out a breath. He felt his face become warm in the dark of the night before he sighed and tapped the girls shoulder, with another reluctant sigh. "Annabeth, dinner is starting.." He said, before she lifted her head and yawned. "Mm, o-okay.." She mumbled, obviously having just awoken from a small nap. He chuckled to himself, before he lead her to the dining pavilion.

As we walked, we then got our food from the spirits, before we then threw a portion of our food into the brazier for the gods. As Percy inhaled air, he smelled the scent of fresh baked cookies that had just come out of the oven. He pictured being in his mother's apartment, and seeing the most likely blue peanut butter cookies.. He sighed before he sat down and waited for Annabeth.
As she sat, we then began talking about homelife and even memories- or schools. We laughed occasionally, and some people were even staring at the two.. Once we came close to kissing, Grover came between us and we both kissed his cheeks accidently.. I pretended to gag, and there might of even been a real one included in it.. "Kiss outside," Grover stated, "not when I'm eating my vitamin healthy tin cans and foil!" We continued to chuckle and such before we left the pavilion, and walked around. Since Annabeth was doing overnight border patrol, he wouldn't be able to stay with her any longer or there would be some complications..

"Goodnight, Annabeth," Percy smiled, before giving her a small peck on the cheek. "Whatever, Seaweed Brain..." She tried to sound casual, but in all honesty, he knew she was quite flustered. He smirked casually before walking off to his cabin. He fell asleep listening to ocean waves and thinking of Annabeth and the next day that was to come..

Thank you for reading! I enjoying making this, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! There's much to come in the next few chapters, but just know it takes me a day or two to write out my things and then type them all in.. lol, anyways.. I hope you're ready for what's time come and all the action.. stay tuned, I'm out!:)

P.S, make sure to read Ilikedogs036 new book with Percy Jackson included, "This is The Real Us,". It's amazinggg! (-And the chapters are long, too..) Goodbye, yet again. ♡