"Revenge..?"

Word Count; 2002

All throughout the week, Percy was slashing figures in half, working on some of his powers, the lava wall, and was also competing in some challenges that the camp held each day. He was slowly but surely returning his strength and as time went on, so did his skills and whatnot. But still, he couldn't wait for Saturday to come so that they could finally leave for the quest of saving Annabeth Chase..

As of right now, Percy was playing fetch with Mrs.O'Leary. He grunted as he threw a pretty big stick for the humongous dog. He watched as the poodle ran to go grab it, his hands on his hips. Once she came back, Percy praised her when she dropped it, the stick covered in drool. Unbothered, he threw it once again with a small sigh, watching as she went to retrieve it. A little after thirty minutes, Mrs.O'Leary was finally tuckered out from playing. Percy watched as she trotted over to the stables, blinking occasionally.

An hour or two had passed by before he decided to gather up Nico, Leo, Jason, and Piper again. Percy wanted to make sure that everybody was ready to begin the quest tomorrow.. Once he had everyone, the 6'1 demigod sat down at a table, glancing around at everyone. "So.. why'd you gather us up?" Leo said, his eyes wide in anticipation. Percy shrugged, as if he had no idea. "Well, I was wondering if you guys had everything packed?" The four others nodded, most of them wanting to start the quest already. "Good, good.. Uh, if you guys want, you can go do whatever now." As they got up, something came across his mind. "Oh! And we leave tomorrow." They continued to walk away, and Percy figured that they had acknowledged it.

With a sigh, he went back to his cabin, and checked the time on his clock; it was about five in the evening. He groaned, wanting it to be seven thirty already.. That was when they ate, around that time anyway. Still quite bored at the moment, he glanced around his room, making sure that he had everything packed up and such. Once the descendent of Poseidon decided that he had everything, he walked back out to the other demigods, glancing around the area.

"Hm.." Percy hummed to himself, deciding that he'd simply go over and sit at the bench that he and Annabeth had been at before she disappeared that night.. It made him sad to think about her; not having her in his arms. It had been two months since she had gone missing and the boy had been on edge ever since. He missed her more than ever- her voice, the warmth he felt when they hugged, her smile, everything. Perseus zoned out, still thinking of his girlfriend for quite a while.

About an hour and a half later;

When he got his food, the 6'1 boy made sure he threw some of his portions into the brazier, smelling the scent of waffles and cookies fresh out of the oven. He shook his head and went to go sit down at his table. His birthday was yesterday, and the only gift that he had gotten was a note from his father, Poseidon, and a little gift box from his mother, Sally. He missed both of them; his mom the most. Percy wished that this would all just go away and it would be a bad dream, but it was his reality that he had no escape from. He just wanted Annabeth back again.. As negative thoughts invaded his brain, he sighed; obviously sick of it and what it was doing to him. The boy picked at his food, slowly loosing his appetite even though he had been starving an hour ago. Knowing that it wasn't good to not eat, he managed to just finish up his food. Getting up from the table, he yawned and went to train just a little bit more before he slept. It was clear that he was overworking himself, but that didn't mean anybody would stop him..

Percy Jackson was drenched in sweat when he finally decided to sleep for the night. It was about 8:52 at night and he put his sword back into pen form, walking back to his cabin. He took off his shirt, not bothering to shower for the time being; he would do it tomorrow. The 18 year old boy flopped down onto his bed, exhausted. He closed his eyes, slowly falling into a deep sleep..