Maybe He Isn't So Bad

So we were putting all our bags and stuff on the bus when Calum (the Asian looking one who is actually not Asian) came back. "You guys all settled in? We want to sorta show you the stage" so we follwed him into the huge building and met with the othe three. "Hey it's the girls. Hiiiii!" Ashton said. I had already figured out who my girls were crushing on. And I still didn't really want to be here. So I just sat down in a foldable chair off to the side. I watched as Bela and Ashton were animatedly talking and flailing their arms around. They were like a pair of toddlers those two. Rj and Mikey were talking about hair coloring from the looks of it. That's Rj for you she loves dyeing her hair. It's like her main pastime. And the last but not least Juju and Calum were just talking about random stuff. I sorta felt alone. I mean it's partially my fault for being stupid and awkward but I just really wanted to be in my safe place back at home not having to worry about anything. I pulled out my earbuds and attached them to my phone. Blasting in my ears was my lulaby 'Toxic Valentine' by all time low. I don't know it's just a really great song. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around and my face was very close to Luke's. His blue eyes peered into mine and I just froze. I don't normally tend to be in close quarters with boys because they make me nervous. But so yah I froze. "That's a good song. Alex actually helped us write a few of our songs you know?" I raised my eyebrow at him and backed up a little. "Really? You guys don't seem like that type of band I guess." Yah I was a little shocked I expected them to be all pop and stuff like that. But I was majorly surprised. " All Time Low is one of our favorite bands. Green day blink that kinda stuff was what we look up to. They are our role models" he was sorta blushing while he rambled which I found....... Cute. What no! "Hey why aren't you hanging out with the others?" "I could ask you the same thing but honestly one I don't want to be here I was literally dragged. And two I'm not a people person. I don't really make friends that easily." He nodded his head. "I know what you mean. I'm sorta famous and I still get really nervous around people" maybe this boy wasn't as bad as I thought he would be.

***************************************

Hey loves. So what did you think of this chappy. I hope it was good. So yah please tell me what you think it would mean the world to me. :)

Keep CALM and DON'T STOP (Cal, Ash, Lukey, Mikey) xx