Social Casualty

Luke POV

The boys were acting all crazy for the twit cam like always. I mean they have fun being them. I can't. I'm too nervous and awkward for that. I end up just sitting/standing there staring unable to do anything but look stupid. They were soon going to announce the radio contest thing which I was not up for. Fans get kinda crazy. Imagine if we got one of the psycotic ones that stalk you and threaten other fans. But the boys seemed okay with it so I guess I got stuck with it. "Luke say something!" Ashton yelled at me. " I love you all. And good luck and stuff....." "That was the most awkward I love you!" But they just turned around and said their own goodbyes. When the twit cam was off I walked out of the room and down the elevator. I needed time and space to think. The boys knew that and so they normally granted me what I needed. I walked down the street to a public hiking path no one used much any more. You see I broke up with Aleisha (my first and only girlfriend) a while back but she still likes me. And I'm not sure what I feel about her at the moment. I mean their are times when I feel like I miss her cause I could be myself around her and not worry about it. That's why I think I used to love her. But I really got annoyed with her attitude and always wanting to know where I was and who I was with. I just don't know any more...

******** three weeks later.

We figured out who had won the contest it was a girl just a bit younger than me named Marissa Lovett. So we were just awaiting her an the other threes arrival. We got to the concert hall and exited the bus. As soon as Calum set foot on the pavement. We heard girls screaming. Oh jeez. We got separated in the crowd and I got caught by three girls pushing their boobs at me. I'm not really interested because I mean hello they sorta looked like band groupies. And well you know what they are like. (Cough cough whores). So while I was trying to detach their claws from my arms I don't notice that Calum Mike and Ashton had gotten safely around the back. A girl that looked around 14 tried pulling my shirt up and it freaked me out. Dude she's like 14!!!! I eventually got away and around the back when I saw the boys and Lara our stage manager/guard lady huddled around 4 girls. This Summer just started and I wonder how it's gonna end.

**************.

Hello my lovelies. I hope you liked this chapter in Luke's point of view. Please Let me know what you think. I love you all 😘.

Keep CALM and DON'T STOP

"So save me from who I'm supposed to be don't want to be a victim of authority. Ill always be a part of a minority. So save me from who I'm supposed to be tell me tell me tell me what you want from me I don't want to be another SOCIAL CASUALTY"