Second Guessing

Marissa's POV

******

Me, Rj, Julissa, and Bela were seated in the front row. Which happened to be right in front of the stage. Because there was no guards holding us back and no gate. So we were able to reach up and touch the stage if we wanted. I didn't. The wide open space was soon filled past full with screaming fans. "OH MY GOD I LOVE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!" Some random chick screamed in my ear. And if I thought that was bad I was soon corrected as Luke and the rest of the boys came onto stage. It sounded like everyone was dying a most painful death. I felt like I was. "Hi or is it hey? We're 5 Seconds of Summer" "Hi I'm Michael!" Ashton and Michael said. "This is a new song guyyyys we hope you like it" said Calum and I noticed that Luke just stood their with a small smile on his face. Just being overall awkward. The music started and they sang about not wanting to be a social casualty. Okay maybe I admit I might like them a little bit. Okay maybe a lot. But I did not act like any of the fan girls (cough cough my family) I just stood their. Listening to the meaning of the words. And I liked it. Halfway through the concert Luke finally decided to speak up. "So this is one of my favorite songs on the album. And I think it's helped me figure a lot out so yah here's Never Be" I realized the song was sorta slower and so I listened hard to the words and I promise I was a freaking flowing fountain of tears by the end. The boys played a few more songs then the concert ended and we were escorted to the bus where the boys were all laying around exhausted. Rj went and sat on Michael's stomach. "Get up guys we should get to know each other." The purple haired boy looked up at her with a small smile. "I can't get up if your sitting on me. And I quite like the idea of getting to know you lot so you get up." I tried walking past everyone unnoticed so I could go to the back and maybe buy the 5 Seconds of Summer album off iTunes and maybe rock out to it all night but I felt a hand close around my wrist. I sorta jerked away out of habit and looked back at who it was. It was Ashton with a confused look on his face. In a split second though it disappeared. "Aren't you gonna hang with us Marrisa?" "Um I was actually just gonna go to bed and ummmm you guys can call me Rissa or Ris." I looked at my feet as I felt my cheeks heat up. Damn my social awkwardness. But I sat down on the floor then. I looked around the room and once again Luke was missing.

*******.

What do you guys think. Why did she flinch. What's gunna happen? I love you lot. Keep CALM