Maybe She Is Different

Luke POV

Lara said something then looked around. I'm guessing for me. I ran the rest of the way over there. " I'm here. I'm here." I said. I looked around the group and saw the girls. Damn it. I'm getting all shy. I mean they were pretty girls so yah I guess most awkward guys would get shy. But I tried playing it cool. "Sorry some of the fans tried undressing me and I was stuck." I smiled and noticed one of the girls. She was different from the other three. They were sorta girls that wore scarfs and skirts and dresses and stuff. She was in an old Blink-182 muscle shirt with a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. Her nose was peirced and a little butterfly stud was in it. She had blue hair. And a fringe that put Mikey's to shame. I guess she just was different. I kinda liked it. It was refreshing having someone that kinda was like us in style around. Ashton laughed at me and patted me on the back. "That's fans for yah mate." Then he turned to Lara. "Don't worry we'll keep an eye on these lovely ladies." I noticed on of the girls blushed a little when Ashton spoke. Awe it was kinda cute. Lara spun on her heels and walked away. Once the 8 of us were alone. One of the other girls spoke. "Oh my gosh you guys are like completely and utterly amazing I love you all so much and I can't believe we won cause we thought we weren't but then Rissa came and she has like magical lucky powers and the phone rang and we picked it up and we won and now we are here and I get to see Mikey's hair in person. It's so freaking bright and cool and oh my gosh you got your eyebrow peirced." She stopped talking and rambling and looked at her shoes. She was kinda cute but. She reminded me of Aleisha. And it kinda scared me. What would happen. If I ended up liking her. But then I remembered that I am forcing myself to get over Aleisha. "You're cute. What's your name?" Michael asked. That's Mikey for you. He tends to flirt quite a bit. And if you ask me I think there is a little too much flirting going on here. "I'm Rj short for Robina Janette. This is my twin sister Julissa. My cousin slash best friend Bela and her younger sister Marissa." Calum smiled and led them all onto the bus as the rest of us continued to go a start getting ready for the concert in an hour.

*************

Hello lovelies. How yah doing? Hoped you liked this chapter :D. Let me know what you think please :) comment favorite and follow. I love you all

Keep CALM and DON'T STOP. (Calum Ashton Luke Michael) xx

And also if you want me to make you a fanfiction let me know cause I'm thinking about doing that. I'm gonna need your name and the boy you want and the plot of like how you want to meet and stuff like that. Again love you all.

<>