⚜️ The Night ⚜️

Elle's POV
King David's Room
Warning: contains smut

I could tell that the prince was listening to my words but I could tell that his mind was focused on something else, his eyes pacing between my lips and my eyes.

We both knew this would have to be a secret, otherwise I would be executed and King David would have to go forth with his arranged marriage to Dutchess Liza.

"The Dutchess is looking for you, everyone has almost left" I spoke quietly.

I took one last sweet glance at the King "we have to keep our distance after the what we did at the party" I said and began to walk out.

David gently grabbed my hand, he knew the consequences of our actions but he ignored them, his new position giving him confidence. 

"Tonight your going to sneak out of the servant quarters and your going to meet me here" The king said quietly then releasing my hand.

I nodded my head and quietly exited the room leaving no traces that I was there.

My heels clicked against the the marble floor and echoed bouncing off the walls as I walked past Dutchess Liza on my journey back to the servant quarters. King David a few year back had redesigned the Servant quarters that I lived in making it more comfortable and live-able, it was nicer than a good home in the village but not nearly as far as the castle.

Later that night around 3am I had snuck out of my quarters and back into the castle. I stood in front of King David's door, I was wearing a soft rose pink evening dress the seamstresses had made for me not too long ago when they had some extra time on their hands.

I knocked softly and then opened the door

I knocked softly and then opened the door. King David sat there with his legs perked up on the arm of his chair. He was entertaining himself by flipping a golden coin in his hand. My entrance grabbing his attention immediately

 My entrance grabbing his attention immediately