Shopping.

Kyla's POV.
I called Haylee to tell her what happened and she screamed in happiness!!! So whens the next time your gonna see Matt Haylee said screaming in the phone. Um he invited us to his beach house today do you wanna go? Ahhh was that a stupid question? Of course I wanna go, but we need to.go shopping ASAP!!!. Haylee said. Pick you up in 5 I told her and hung up the phone. (The picture you see at the beginning is what they bought!) Okay so I went to pick Haylee up and she for in the car and hugged me and said she broke her phone throwing it at her little sister and all I could do was laugh "well looks like you need to get a new phone while we're at the mall huh?" No dip Sherlock she said turning up the music singing confident by Justin bieber. She turned the music down cause her phone started to ring speak of the devil Justin's calling hold on. I smiled and turned the music down so she could hear what he was saying.

Haylee & Justin's CONVO.
Haylee: hello?
Justin: what are you doing beautiful?
Haylee: just got done shopping with Kyla.
Justin: Um sorry to ruin your little best friend fun day but we need you in the studio to record your new song.
Haylee: ughh okay be there in 10.
PHONE HANGS UP.

Haylee's POV.
I just got off the phone with Justin and he said I need to come to the studio to record my new song so were going there now ughh I hate this but its what comes with the music business I wrote a new song called "oath" and I want to sing it with Kyla so were going to record it right now.......