Trying To Remember.

Kylas POV.
I got to leave the hospital today and come home I asked Haylee if she would stay until my memory comes back and she agreed my mom is on a business trip and said shell be back in 3 years but its okay because I can take care of myself as long as I got Haylee by my side. So we decided to go shopping because I had a lot on my mind and I wanted her to help me try to remember Matt and what happened so she told her boyfriend Justin that she was going to hang out with me and he agreed (the picture at the top is what they bought.) Next we went to Haylee's house so she could get some of her clothes to stay with me. She started telling me that Matt and I were in love that we were the perfect couple and we always laughed together and he always made me smile. That it took him long enough to ask me to be his girlfriend and when he had the balls to say it you got hurt. Tell me more while we go in Victoria secret. While she was telling me I got this lace hot pink bra and the matching underwear and I got it in blue to. Haylee was telling me that Matt never liked when I cried and he always told me I was beautiful even when I looked a mess. I just wish I could remember him, he sounds so amazing and its sounds like I loved him but the doctor said ill have my memory back within a couple days. I just wish it can be today or tomorrow. My stomach started to hurt and I ran to the trash and threw up, the doctor also said when your memory starts to come back your gonna get sick Haylee said. Okay lets go home I'm really tired and I feel so sick I need to lay down and rest cause I don't feel so hot. We got in the car and left. I got home and took a quick shower and put a hot pink sports bra on and some black short shorts and I went to sleep.

Matts POV.
I can't believe she doesn't remember me after all we been through Nash she doesn't remember me, she doesn't remember us. This shit is crazy man the love of my life doesn't remember who I am. Bro its okay Nash said. No dude its not he hurt her he put his hands on her and I wasn't there to protect her this is all my fault isn't it? No Matt its not the doctor said her memory will come back within a couple days its gonna be alright dude I promise Nash said. Then I got a text ..... its from Kyla.