School.

I woke up this morning feeling horrible, the sun was all in my face & my best friend Haylee was jumping on my bed to wake me up. "Kyla... WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!" she said screaming. I got up & headed straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I took a quick shower & brushed my teeth, I dried my hair a little bit & started to do my makeup I applied mascara on, next I put my eyeliner on & last I put on some light pink lipstick. Then Haylee came in.
"Kyla!! Its 7:25 we have to leave by 8:00, so hurry" she screamed. "20 more minutes" I screamed back at to her. Haylee was wearing ripped black high wasted shorts & a bright pink crop top that said flawless on the front. So I decided to wear my black ripped high wasted shorts & my bright blue crop top that said or nah on the front. I had exactly 10 minutes left before we had to go to school so I grabbed my phone & started scrolling down my twitter & other social apps. I saw a tweet from Cameron Dallas that said "moving in a few weeks, I'm gonna miss my fans in New York!!". I thought to myself wouldn't it be awesome if he moved right next to me? Haylee heard me & started to laugh!! I said "did I say that out loud?"
"Ya think?" She said.
"I'm serious Haylee" I said.
"About what?" Haylee said.
"What if Cameron Dallas moved in right next to us?" I said.
"That would be perfect" she said.
If we didn't get in the car now & leave we would be late for the last day of school. So I asked Haylee what car she wanted to take & like always she said "the yellow mustang!!!" I laughed & said "lets go". We pulled up to our school & everyone was in a big group surrounding a group of boys. I asked Haylee, wtf is going on? She laughed "I heard there's like 9 new students coming to school today"
"That's stupid, on the last day of school?". We got out the car & started to.walk to the entrance door for school when I started to fall & someone catched me.
"I'm so sorry!" I told the boy, while I was looking down embarrassed he said "its cool don't worry about it, can I get your name?"
"My names Kyla, & yours?"
"My names Cameron, Cameron Dallas!"
"I became weak & started to get butterflies"
He smiled & asked for my number & I gave it to him & he gave me his.